Would $40k buy....

badblackhemi

Established Member
a 2013 premium w/Nav and a built shortblock and Hellion twin turbo kit? I haven't found one but just wondering if the money I have to spend would get a car like this or I'm wasting my time "dreaming". I've been looking at 2011/2012's with FI, built shortblock and manual trans recently. But I have a little more to spend now and have changed my direction.
Basically here's the cliffnotes.
Wants: EDIT
2013 Premium w/ Nav
Built shortblock (can have stock heads/cams)
Single turbo or supercharger
Auto
Fuel system
Can all this be had for $40,000 and not a penny more??
Thanks for your help
-Kyle

Last edited:

Shiken_Feddas

Established Member
Racing Integration is selling their '13 with a custom TT kit for $40k. Stock motor, but with a lot of suspension and other upgrades. Collin posted it a few weeks back, not sure on the status. That's the best I can think of.

badblackhemi

Established Member
Racing Integration is selling their '13 with a custom TT kit for $40k. Stock motor, but with a lot of suspension and other upgrades. Collin posted it a few weeks back, not sure on the status. That's the best I can think of.
I saw that. Maybe it's just me, but with the 2015's coming out, I think 40k for a car with a limited lifespan on a stock motor is too much.

CSG

Established Member
Close but probably need a bit more. I would have taken that for mine but it is older. I believe I saw a similar one go for 42k.

D.T.R

Established Member
LOLZ if someone with all those mods is willing to sell their car for $40k they are straight up willing to get robbed.

94_Vert

Established Member
You're lucky if you get half of the money on mods back, Normally less than that. Maybe an '11 or '12. Might have to wait a year or two for a '13.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Might have to wait a year or two for a '13.

This. If you absolutely want a '13 premium, you'll most likely have to wait another year or so so that you can enough left for that list of mods.

MIGHT be able to get it done with just a Base '13 though...

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
So let me see if i get this:
The OP wants a $40k car (premium + auto + navi), with $20k+ worth of mods for $40k out the door? LMAO... wow.

CSG

Established Member
You see that same car with a blower for sale for mid thirties from time to time... That's not a 40k car to start with. A stock used 13 premium is no where near 40.

poof100

Established Member
I've tossed around the idea of selling my 13 Boss with all of the mods etc. No way does anything in the 4x,xxx range take the car, that's for sure.

2012csgt

Established Member
I have a 2012 premium auto with a built motor, Vortech supercharger, brand new forgestar 20s, long tubes, ect. with 26k miles, 13k on new motor that I might let go for 35k. Hell the wheels just cost me $3200. Maybe I'll get a 13 GT500 IDK. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
^^ That's how i feel. It's not even about the $$ put into it, which i know i'll never get 100% of it back, but it's more about all the work i put into it... i ain't giving that to anyone for free lol

CSG

Established Member
There is certainly a difference in buying a car that is for sale and buying a car that the owner did not intend on selling.

Stevem17500

Established Member
a 2013 premium w/Nav and a built shortblock and Hellion twin turbo kit? I haven't found one but just wondering if the money I have to spend would get a car like this or I'm wasting my time "dreaming". I've been looking at 2011/2012's with FI, built shortblock and manual trans recently. But I have a little more to spend now and have changed my direction.
Wants:
2013 Premium w/ Nav
Hellion TT kit
Auto
Fuel system
Thanks for your help
-Kyle

I give u a base 2012 fully built

Torchy

Established Member
Wants:
2013 Premium w/ Nav
Hellion TT kit
Auto
Fuel system
Thanks for your help
-Kyle
I have most of this..... Nope

Users who are viewing this thread