Would any GA Cobras want....

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
4th Annual Saleen Club of America NATIONALS will be held in Marietta GA at TEAM FORD

its the 4th annual

Last edited:

skeeters_20

Established Member
I went to Buffalo's for trivia lastnight, and I parked next to a sweet lil black snake out in the parking lot. I wonder who's that was. Ha. Just kidding. Such a nice car man.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
skeeters_20 said:
I went to Buffalo's for trivia lastnight, and I parked next to a sweet lil black snake out in the parking lot. I wonder who's that was. Ha. Just kidding. Such a nice car man.
Thanks man. We were sitting outside on the porch. I didn't see you pull up, but I did see your car there. Next time, look for me out there. We almost always sit outside if we can get a table. That's also were I park 95% of the time. Other side is to crowded.

csvtjohnga

Established Member
gotta question for ya'll....

i have a vortech s/c for my contour and im not confident enough to put it on myself. any performance shops that install it? pref around central GA but anywhere in ATL is ok too. thanks

now me and some svt contour buddies of mine are having a meet at stone mountian. any one interested?

csvtjohnga

Established Member
got bad news about my svt....blew the diff. its a transaxle so its gunna be a pain/expensive to replace. but im upgradeing everything while its all out with new trans/clutch/fly/etc.... and vortech at the same time. still wont be nearly as quick/fast as some of yall but yeah. so my csvt is out for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread