Would any GA Cobras want....

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I think it is from 6 til 8 or so. I'm gonna be leaving from Warner Robins around 5. It takes me right at an hour to get there. I see you're in WR too. PM me if you can get off by then and we could meet somewhere and follow each other up. I'll check back a couple more times before I leave.

csvtjohnga

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
How bout this guys. July 16th, I know it's a Monday, but Summit is having there regular cruise in. It just so happens to be a mustang and cougar car show for this one. Mid Ga guys could meet and cruise up and the Atl area guys could meet there as well. If nothing else this could give several stang bangers from different areas a chance to meet and maybe set up future cruises. I'm already planning on riding up, so if anyone else wants to meet up and cruise up there let me know.

def going to this one. i pm-ed you my number. call me so we can meet up

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Here's a few of the pics. Sorry for the quality, I'm not the best and neither is the camera. I'll probably post more later in Pics and Vids buffet.
6h43k1s.jpg

6ffif85.jpg

6aklbhe.jpg

4qrs9wg.jpg

66w3yj8.jpg

6c7xcp2.jpg

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
98ATLBlueCobra said:
wish i could go on a monday! what kind of wheels are on that black cobra?
They are actually Iforged Aeros. 18x10 and 18x9. Same wheels as the True Forged mach 5s. They are made in the same plant.

manOwar

Established Member
Any of you guys intrested in coming down to Gainesville Fl. Sept 8th? If so, look in the Mustang vs. GTO Track Day thread in the Florida forum. We need 6 more Stangs to fill the roster.

skeeters_20

Established Member
When and where is mustang week?

Also,,,, would anybody around Mid Ga want to get together and grab some grub. Get some Fords(or anything else together).

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
id be game to meet up in warner robins. this week is mustang week at myrtle beach, sc. we are leaving here around 8 or 830 (three of us) sat morning. its a long haul from here. going to be a really late night riding back.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
id be game to meet up in warner robins. this week is mustang week at myrtle beach, sc. we are leaving here around 8 or 830 (three of us) sat morning. its a long haul from here. going to be a really late night riding back.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Sonic in Warner Robins would be a cool place to meet and get some pics. Unless you're talking about real food. Let me know, I'm up for almost anything. If alot of cars show there is plenty of parking next door. It's a vacant parking lot since the restaurant that was there closed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread