Would any GA Cobras want....

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
you guys need to get ESGEDDY involved.

He's down in Vidalia & holds a land speed record in his class with his termi.

It's a beast of a car.

snakebite2003

Established Member
just about every friday at commerce is a test and tune night....thats the night i usually go. I will be there next friday june the 29th....maybe we can all get together up there, and no you dont have to just drive a cobra to come!lol

gearslammer27

Established Member
I heard that commerce will tech you death though and takes a while to get passes in got a buddy that lives up there thats why we got to jackson,s.c. anywhere is cool with me but wondering aboult reynolds tech let me know

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Reynolds tech is almost non existant for street cars on a Fri. night. They never even pop the hood on my car and it runs 10s. No cage either. Plus it's in the middle of the state. Commerce would be a long trip for someone from south GA as would SGMP for someone from north GA. Reynolds is also open on Sat. during the day. I think there website is Silverdollarraceway.com.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
i have to say thats right F8LSnake about the distance. we could just have a heck of a cruise to hooters or something and thats it no track. it doesnt bother me just hanging out and looking at peoples cars are nice.

csvtjohnga

Established Member
reynolds is fine with me...its been awhile since i've been down the 1/4th.... dont care really. ill go anywhere just about

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Might be a kinda center to everyone in Ga hopefully and its very close to lake lanier and there a SCT dealer as well .

Last edited:

abcdyno

yes we would be willing to do it on a sat, if we can get enough people that would be great. by the way im new to this forum, i have a lightning so i usually am on nloc but this place rocks. also would like to thank jay for showing me this site

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
98ATLBlueCobra said:
hmm very interesting this is a def. good idea. would they be willing to do it on a saturday?

Probably if we give them enough time to set it up
I would be in for sure.

csvtjohnga

Established Member
im down. for anytime. ill be out of town during august for a couple of days and then possibily basic at the end of august. so im pretty much free other then that.

Users who are viewing this thread