Would anyone be interested in a drawing of their 13 or 14?

03outlaw

Established Member
This might be something no one is interested in, so sorry if I waste anyone's time.

There is a guy that I am stationed with that is an amazing artist and he does a lot of professional work etc. He just finished up a Dodge Cornet (looks just like a 69 Charger if you're unfamiliar) and I plan to post a picture for you all to see, SIMPLY AMAZING. He recently drew a picture of an old racer Sir Sterling Moss (spelling?) and sent it to him in England. It was so good he got a certified later back from Sterling Moss.

The deal is I have been telling him I want him to draw a picture of my car for my garage. Well he is about to retire from the military and then he is going on a mission trip to Africa. He is selling all his drawings to fund the trip, so I told him I would mention on the forum and see if anyone else is interested in him drawing a picture of their car. I will also post his internet site address for anyone who would like to see/verify his work. I need to discuss the price with him, but obviously it varies with size. I am looking at a picture the size of the posters featuring our cars and I believe it will run me about $125. He will do any background and angle you ask for.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Shane

03outlaw

Established Member
No problem, I will send some of the pics from work and post them up tomorrow. Also, I will post up pics of mine when he is finished. Plan on having him start soon.

03outlaw

Established Member
Ha no problem Darren, did you look at his site I posted? I was considering having him draw the pic of all 5 of our cars...

Planeswalker

Established Member
I'm interested, but would like a confirmation on pricing and shipping. Also, how soon before he retires and is gone?

03outlaw

Established Member
Ok I was $25 off on my price, it is $150 however, that includes shipping. I am waiting on a reply back from him on a time frame, but I want to say I remember him telling me it takes him about two months with working full time. I know he is official retiring in Sept. I will see him in the gym later and get more details.

03outlaw

Established Member
Ok here is the deal for all interested, it is $150 shipped for 11x17 (which is not as big as I thought, but still good size). He said he does not ask for payment until the drawing is in the clients hand. He said it is about a two and a half month time frame. So it will take awhile, but what we could do is if you are interested pm me, first come first serve basis, and I will give you his or my e-mail and you can send a pic of your car as you would like it drawn or a detailed description of what you want. Also if everyone wants, use me as a Guinea pig and when mine is finished ill post a pic of it.
Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread