Would I beat a stock 13/14 gt500

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
On an unrelated note what kind of power should I pick up with a 67mm vmp throttle body and off-road h pipe from lethal? Is 40rwhp gain realistic and 650rwhp? I'd love to be between 675-700

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Do you have the usual cooling mods done? If not I hope you don't catch a 13/14 after driving all around town. It's not going to be pretty. I'd personally do that first if you haven't and then the TB and H pipe. Can't let those 13/14 guys think they can walk all over us '07 guys! :beer:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
On an unrelated note what kind of power should I pick up with a 67mm vmp throttle body and off-road h pipe from lethal? Is 40rwhp gain realistic and 650rwhp? I'd love to be between 675-700

25 with tb. 15 with orx

Speedboosted

Established Member
Film it :pop:

When you mount your GoPro, make sure it's facing forward :read:, so we can count the car lengths :burnout:

Hahaha, somebody doesn't have much faith! However, I do agree..

OP, you "should" be able to beat a stock 5.8, of course there are a ton of variables

Speedboosted

Established Member
yes with cats

I would just be careful of how much boost you are running. I mean if you've got all the cooling upgrades done than its a non-issue, but if not I would probably find a way to drop the boost. Idk, I guess if you get to run 93 you're doing good as well.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Film it :pop:

When you mount your GoPro, make sure it's facing forward :read:, so we can count the car lengths :burnout:

You are nuts man. It would be really close if I didn't win. From a dig those goodyears are done and I would get him and from a roll he's still going to spin. Even with tires the weight difference is very little and I have more power so it should be a drivers race at that point.

Last edited:

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Hey Cody, that was directed at the other guy, not you.

Your mods would make it real close, if not a win. Just make sure you have some good tires out back though.

Users who are viewing this thread