Would you guys still allow me on here??

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
I might be selling my Lightning. A friend of mine wants to buy it and I have found a car. Its a 2005 SRT-4 with 16,000 miles on it. It has a lot of modifications including a AGP GT40 76 Trim Turbo Kit. The car is making a little over 500 HP. It gets over 20 mpg, which is twice as much as I am getting in my truck. Would you guys still allow me to post and support the Lightning brothers even though I would be driving a neon??? HAHAHA...come on...

JP

02TrueBlu

Established Member
Nope Get the hell outta here for even considering it.......

unless you sell me the KB b4 you sell the truck
JK man. You'll just be one of the ex-lightning owners

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Dude........Your avatar says SRT EATER..........A little hypocritical, isn't it????

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Guys, I would love to keep my truck, but I am just now trying to plant my money tree. I cant take money off of it yet...Its all to their own. I would rather have a fast car that I can take all my friends in and get in over 20 in the city and 30 on the highway....rather than get 9 miles to the gallon in the city and 13 miles to the gallon on the highway. I cant afford it. Go ahead bash me cuss me whatever. I dont care. I have leatherskin. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I am tired of not being able to go out because I have no money from putting it all in my gas tank.

JP

203Cree

Established Member
Do what ya gotta do bro. At least it's an SRT4 instead of just a regular Neon or a Cobalt. :)

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Oh yeah. You know you guys are like family to me....I will stay on this forum and will EVENTUALLY have another L better than mine now. Fully built, turbo you name it. When I finish college that is......Thanks guys...

JP

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Plus I hardly get to take my girl out to dinner or to movies. I will be getting a whole lot more bang for my buck....I will still probably cry when I see my L leave though....no lie.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I knew it, I sensed you thinking about selling it. And you being in a SRT-4 isn't surprising really, you've always talked about them. Good luck with it man; it's going to be funny seeing you in a skittle.

Hell man, do what you want to do, but you're going to miss that truck bad! You have my number, if you need a fix, give me a call.

Last edited:

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Sweet. I still plan on rolling with HPD even though I will be driving a "taste the rainbow" vehicle....haha.....you can always ride with me Jeff. After all, how many skittles do you know that are making over 500 hp.....

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
KenneSVT said:
Sweet. I still plan on rolling with HPD even though I will be driving a "taste the rainbow" vehicle....haha.....you can always ride with me Jeff. After all, how many skittles do you know that are making over 500 hp.....

See, now this I want to see, and ride in! What kind of times has he had in that thing?

Oh and remember when you're driving around it's going to be totally different, turbo spool, 4 doors, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, etc...

illness

Established Member
I can respect the idea but i honestly don't see u saving any money.. u still gonna have to use what 93 octane and prolly for the first few months or so you'll be all giddy about how fast it is and u'll go through gas like its water... not to mention i don't see the insruance being any cheaper.. if anythign its prolly more, smaller car equals not as safe as the bigger lightning... but do what ya gotta do.. I personally can not wait till i can afford an L one day...

Users who are viewing this thread