Would you let Carrol Shelby sign your 03/04 Cobra

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
If you had the chance to have Carrol Shelby sit in your car and sign your dash would you let him do it? I know he had nothing to do with the 03/04 cobras in fact he had nothing to do with ford since 1970 and coming back again in 2006. So would you?

black 10th vert

Established Member
no freaking way! He's just turned into a money grubbing scumbag in his later life! since he had nothing to do with this car, I'd much rather have John Colletti's signature any day!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Coletti or Scarpello...maybe a picture of them with my car; but I wouldn't let anyone sign my dash. Def. not Shelby.

SpectorV

Established Member
i would let him sign the pass side air bag, then I would replace the piece and put the sig up~ I wouldnt keep it on my car

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
nope..... id let colleti sign the valve cover by the plate with the two people that built the engines name but thats it.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Not just no.. but HELL NO.

When I bought my SuperFormance 427 Cobra the dealer told me Carrol would be in their building the following day, and asked if I wanted him to sign my glove box door. I said sure, why not. They then said it would be $450. I laughed at them.. and said never mind!

Colleti is the one I want to sign my car too!! I WOULD pay for his sig. But the best part is.. I bet he wouldn't ask for any money.

Users who are viewing this thread