Would you pay this much for a Sonic 88K 03?

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
06 Mustang GT :burn: :bowdown:03/04 Cobra
Need I say more...

Well for one those GTs are slow as hell and the 03/04 cobras are just simply awesome! And this is a SVT forum so what did you expect haha :beer:

BUY IT!!!

You can get that price down too. I bought mine for 16K and it only had 45,000 miles on her

Last edited:

gmantheman

Established Member
06 Mustang GT :burn: :bowdown:03/04 Cobra
Need I say more...

Well for one those GTs are slow as hell and the 03/04 cobras are just simply awesome! And this is a SVT forum so what did you expect haha :beer:

BUY IT!!!

You can get that price down too. I bought mine for 16K and it only had 45,000 miles on her
How dare you talk about my mustang gt like that :cuss: Just kidding. Anyway did you buy from a dealer or pvt party? I am just not so sure about a vert. Although I live in Socal, I don't think I will have the top down that much.

Last edited:

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
I bought it from a dealership. Add on the taxes, tags, and i had to buy a warranty it brought me up to 20K. I'd go vert if you think you'd like it and use it a lot!

Sorry for busting your balls on your GT haha

89slowgt331

Established Member
I would get a modded car in the classified's here for $18-19K with half the milage and a few goodies bolted on.

Satyr

Established Member
Price is high. Check the market here for some better deals.
I would offer 17k out the door.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
dont let milage get to you ... making sure the car was kept up is more important

THIS ^

That car looks pretty stock and not abused. I would pick a 88K mile car that was taken care of over a 40k mile car that had the shit beat out of it. I'd tell em you'll take it for 16k and im sure they will work with you.

I'd also check out the cars on here too bro. There are some sweet deals sometimes. GL!!

Last edited:

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
Yes the nature of the beast is you can get a 45k mile car thats beat to hell or a 88k mile has been babied.Although that price is too high for the car.Recently a black one was sold on here. 03 Black coupe with 59k miles for around 17k. Very clean car too.If cars are not popping up near you.Fly to car and drive it home. :)

boost_aholic97

Established Member
that looks really nice! Down here in El Paso, Tx there is a dealership that has a Sonic Blue Cobra with 48k and hes asking 18,900. completley stock with the exception of a CAI. if you'd like more info PM me and ill snap some pics for you....

b0ost-

Users who are viewing this thread