Would you rather???

Would you want to know when you were going to die?

• Yes (I would do things differently depending on the date)

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • No (I live my life as if every day is my last).

Votes: 55 59.8%

• Total voters

slidai

Established Member
Know when you were going to die? Or not? For the sake of this poll, lets assume you can't change you're fate.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
NO! I watched my father spend the last 2 years of his life expecting every day to be his last. It caused me serious emotional issues growing up, and I hope I never have to go through that. I just want to "clock out" while I'm asleep.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I'd rather not know. I know I'd constantly be looking for the signs of doom if I did, living in fear.

I like to think that I live my life to the fullest. Whenever death comes, so be it. I know that, in the event of my passing, my family will be taken care of.

flS/R

Established Member
i would rather know and possibly know the cause too :)

this way I could spend my last moments with certain people and I could eat one of those huge ass burritos which weigh almost 10 pounds at this little place in Los Angeles on the last day. I wouldn't have to worry about feeling sick because of it the next day and I could call in to work "dead" the night before.

I would be sad though knowing that I would not be able to spend anymore time after that with my kids :'(

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What if i told you that i already know when and how you are going to die?
Its not pretty either.

Sent from my office in the Bureau

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
If I can't change my fate and I know when it will be then absolutely. I have no reason to fear death any time before it will happen then. I would definitely be more willing to do crazy things, and if my "death date" was soon, I would live life to the absolute fullest and do stuff i would never normally do....

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Some of you are full of shit. If you honestly lived each day like it were your last then you'd steal a ****ing F car, rob a bank and bang about 20 hookers. On top of which you'd probably tell everyone who was REALLY important to you, that you loved them dearly before you went to sleep.

The reality is all of us go to bed expecting to wake up the next day. Now for some of us who really don't give a shit one way or the other about dying, we don't really worry about if we are going to wake up or when we die.

Personally I picked yes, but that's because I'm the type of person who wants to know all the details of EVERYTHING, especially when I shouldn't (re: ex wife).

Prototype007

Established Member
I really can't say whether I'd like to know or not.

If I did know I'd either be completely reckless because I'm not going to die until xx/xx/xx date occurs or I'd crawl up in a hole and cry like a va-j.j. until death occurred.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Some of you are full of shit. If you honestly lived each day like it were your last then you'd steal a ****ing F car, rob a bank and bang about 20 hookers. On top of which you'd probably tell everyone who was REALLY important to you, that you loved them dearly before you went to sleep.

The reality is all of us go to bed expecting to wake up the next day. Now for some of us who really don't give a shit one way or the other about dying, we don't really worry about if we are going to wake up or when we die.

Personally I picked yes, but that's because I'm the type of person who wants to know all the details of EVERYTHING, especially when I shouldn't (re: ex wife).

:lol:

Yes and no. Depends on how soon it would be. If I knew that no mater what I did I wouldn't die till I was supposed to, then I'd be able to do some pretty crazy fun and dangerous stuff. On the other hand, I might be too worried about it to enjoy life.

oldmodman

Established Member
Yes.
Knowing the date of my death would make planning much easier.

For instance. If I knew that I was going to be killed on March 23, 2018 I would start spending money much faster.

No point in saving and being frugal if you are not going to have to pay upkeep far into the future. Plus, I would alter my estate planning, I sure don't want the government to get their hands on one single penny of what I have earned in my lifetime.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
so is anyone going to actually choose a bentley or rolls or this thread be about life and deaffffff

Users who are viewing this thread