would you sell your terminator right now for 28,000?

GHIG RTR

Banned
Hell no!!! I have way too much $ sank in my Cobra to lose my butt on it for $28K.

Last edited:

cobraracer46

Banned
If some one offered me 28K for my 01 Cobra, I would say no. I'm the original owner and the car is garage kept, plus the car has some expensive mods like Fikse wheels and $3k Brembo GT brake kit.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
If some one offered me 28K for my 01 Cobra, I would say no. I'm the original owner and the car is garage kept, plus the car has some expensive mods like Fikse wheels and $3k Brembo GT brake kit.

:lol1: If someone offered me $28,000 for my 99 Cobra and had the money in hand, I would drop what I was doing and deliver the car to them right then and there.

shhak

Established Member
Not "NO" but "HELL NO" The other 03-04's I've had, yes... Every one of them would have gone bye bye for $28k. This one though, NOT A CHANCE. (Unless my kids are starving)....

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I doubt it, but simply because I bought mine for 27,900 and the day after I bought, there were 10+ that came to look at it, it was listed for like 29k.

Having Friday afternoons off, FTW!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
IDK, i think so of you guys have a rude awakeing coming when you plan to sell sometime down the road.

Different story for the built motor/TT kit/ect

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Someone else can have my car, when they can pry it from my cold, dead fingers. :-D

I picked it up from the rail yard, when it had 3 miles on it and know everything it has been through.

I might buy something else, but will never part with the beast.

-Brian

CobraCarrera

Established Member
No way.... Not Mine.......Not in NJ anyway...There are some Cobra's at two local dealers and both are asking $30,995...

I know of an 03 Vert that just sold for $30,000 and another coupe that just sold for $29,000+/- out the door (low mileage) at a local dealer in central NJ...

They are getting harder to come by, especially since Ive been reading about a lot being totalled lately....

Plus it is Spring Time now......which helps......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread