Wouldn't this be nice....

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Sorry if this is a repost. Looks like a chain letter, but a DAMN good one if you ask me. I copied and pasted from another forum....

EDIT: Forgot to mention there are no pics OR vids in this thread. Probably should have posted it in Roadside. Sue me.......

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?:

'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER It'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home . On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China ..

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , Germany , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bonne chance, mezamies.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2 its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra thousand tanks and infantry divisions sitting around Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska- which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America .. Thank you and good night.'

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Last edited:

93lx

Established Member
Hmmm..Don't know what to say to that. I'm geussing that President doesn't care much for foreign relations?:shrug: Some of those things sounded good, lets go straight for the oil and the border security.:banana:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hmmm..Don't know what to say to that. I'm geussing that President doesn't care much for foreign relations?:shrug: Some of those things sounded good, lets go straight for the oil and the border security.:banana:

Haha, apparently no more than our current pres..........

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
IRRC Germany provided hospitals and medical assistance to US troops in Germany. They didn't want to get involved which is understandable, but at least tried helping? :shrug:

It's a delicate subject, a lot of countries out there have a lot of $hit to take care off before they can spend billions on a war... others look at 9/11 and the bombing of the trains in Spain as a reason not to join this war.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
hells yeah, we were just talking about Alaska the other day in my Humanities class.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Don't know if you guys heard, but 'supposedly' there was a huge strike in North Dakota. I heard on CNN, and I quote more than 4Billion barrels of oil in the ground. And again, more than SAudi Arabia. I see we drill there, make the dakotas good for more than pretty pictures.

AGain, don't know if I heard this right, I have to admit, i was drinking. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Amen, to stop handing out free s*** to people and them in turn taking it and hating us. The world will appreciate the U.S. much more once the gravy train gets cut off.

How long are American citizens suppose to take it up the *** before we start taking care of our own?

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
wow, what a bunch of great ideas. isolation and selfishness like that started WWI and WWII, but i'm sure history would never repeat it's self.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
:nonono:

Yeah we are in great shape right now:loser:

you're right, a below average economy, and a war so terrible, it makes news when a soldier is killed. If only we'd been so lucky to live during the great depression and two world wars. man they had it easy back then. heck, only 530,000 american soldiers died in those wars.

we got ourselves into this and walking away won't even help in the short run. You'd have to be pretty ignorant to think a single one of those ideas would work.

pb1302

Established Member
Leaving Iraq I agree with.... but some people really need to read more on WHY we help these other countries and not just assume that we are throwing money away. Read the Presidents National Security Policy and maybe you will understand a little more as to why we (soldiers, airmen, sailors ....) go and bail out some of these NOT SO NICE countries. And yes, I do serve and will continue to serve so that American citizens have the freedoms like you just used to speak your mind..... :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I lot of interesting points in that letter. Truth be told, outside of the U.S. there are very few countries assisting those in need. Problem is we can't be the financial/military answer to every country in need. Not any more. I'm all for assisting those in need, but we also need to be taking care of our own.....right here! The needs of 3rd world countries and the needs of national security are stretching our resources to the limit. This is a very complex and passionate issue. With no simple solution. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread