Wow!!! 13 GT500 ride.

infidel0910

Established Member
So I'm at a car show with my 03 cobra talking with some people and this white 13 pulls up and jokingly asks if anyone wanted to race. He still had temp plates on it, and it had 330 miles it. Guy said he picked it up a couple days ago and said he would never want another car. Lol.

So after talking a while we went to another show. While there I happened to ask how he liked the recaro seats, then he asks me if I want to go for a spin, needless to say I was like " uh hell yeah". All I can say is WOW. Stock, that thing is a monster. My 03 is ported, pullied and puts down 520/518 and I thought that was fast. His 13 felt glued to the road, brakes were amazing, launch control is a great feature. I thought the car would never stop pulling when he rowed through a few gears. I'm just in awe, only car I've been in that's faster is an 8 sec turbo notch. For a factory delivered mustang I think it will be hard to top. I can't say enough about the experience. Oh, and the recaros, those were sweet too. Lol.

bullsvt9313

Established Member
They are great cars I love the terminators but the 13/14 are just amazing I don't have time to drive mine a lot so it feels new every time

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
I drive a 2000 Saturn SL as a daily so my '13 is always placing a smile on my face when I occasionally drive her :)

SVTKen

Established Member
Every time I put my foot to the floor I get a big smile on my face and I think to myself "damn this car is fast" LOL For a car with a full factory warranty, it can't be beat.

Husky44

Established Member
I DD mine, and am becoming somewhat used to it. Can't decide if I need to stop driving it so much, or start modding. :D

infidel0910

Established Member
If I were able to own one I couldn't say if I would mod it right away or wait or the warranty to expire. Good problem to have. I wonder where Ford draws the line on voiding the warranty?

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
If I were able to own one I couldn't say if I would mod it right away or wait or the warranty to expire. Good problem to have. I wonder where Ford draws the line on voiding the warranty?[

I've had warranty work done on my full bolt on '11 5.0 at the dealership near me. I think its all just luck really with how cool the service manager is.

NELCO

Established Member
:beer::beer::beer:i thought my 2001 Lightning was quick...... OMG The 2013 gt500 is so fast, then add BMR rear suspension and Van's 13-6 Kit OMG....Let's Go have some fun.
Nelco

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Mine sits in the garage until the weekend comes and I think to myself "this car can beat like 98% of the cars on the road and it's right in front of me begging to be driven". I can't wait for the weekend!:rolling:

stangfreak

Established Member
So I'm at a car show with my 03 cobra talking with some people and this white 13 pulls up and jokingly asks if anyone wanted to race. He still had temp plates on it, and it had 330 miles it. Guy said he picked it up a couple days ago and said he would never want another car. Lol.

So after talking a while we went to another show. While there I happened to ask how he liked the recaro seats, then he asks me if I want to go for a spin, needless to say I was like " uh hell yeah". All I can say is WOW. Stock, that thing is a monster. My 03 is ported, pullied and puts down 520/518 and I thought that was fast. His 13 felt glued to the road, brakes were amazing, launch control is a great feature. I thought the car would never stop pulling when he rowed through a few gears. I'm just in awe, only car I've been in that's faster is an 8 sec turbo notch. For a factory delivered mustang I think it will be hard to top. I can't say enough about the experience. Oh, and the recaros, those were sweet too. Lol.

5.8L motor, tvs, 15lbs of boost. Ford basically did all the modding for you lol. Its going to be faster. If I fall into money ill buy one, but I won't sell my 03 cobra. Im a terminator guy at heart.

440sprint

Established Member
After driving mine for a while, I realized that it's worth every penny, maybe even more!

It's even easy to spend more on it!

Users who are viewing this thread