Wow thats fast...

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
So i ordered a KB Boost A Pump from Van very late Thursday night so i knew it wouldnt ship till atleast Friday and today the order status was awaiting shipment. I hoped it would ship sometime this week so i could do the install this weekend. When i got home the package was sitting by my front door. Probably the fastest shipping ive ever had. Thanks Van for getting that to me super fast. Now my wifes going to be mad im spending hours in the garage this weekend again lol.

Van@RevanRacing

So i ordered a KB Boost A Pump from Van very late Thursday night so i knew it wouldnt ship till atleast Friday and today the order status was awaiting shipment. I hoped it would ship sometime this week so i could do the install this weekend. When i got home the package was sitting by my front door. Probably the fastest shipping ive ever had. Thanks Van for getting that to me super fast. Now my wifes going to be mad im spending hours in the garage this weekend again lol.

Sometimes you get orders before I get tracking info! :beer:

Looking forward to working with you more in the future!

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Absoloutly, ill be getting with you about a Throttle Body and Lund Tune very soon, just gotta save some more cash. The hopefully in the spring we can work towards some Long Tubes and O/R X pipe along with an AFCO H/E.

I am having trouble deciding between Throttle Bodies, my first thought was to go with the 65mm FRPP but later (i mean in a few years) i would like to build the engine and push it to 800-850. Because of this i thought about going with the 72mm VMP version. I already have the high flow elbow from VMP so mating it up isnt an issue. Any thought or experience you can add Van?

Thanks again :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread