WOW - the cars I just saw/newport beach

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
I love newport beach, i wake up at 7, drive my cobra 10 miles to the starbucks that overlooks pch and the beach, and as I stand there eager to capture great footage, I see 3 murceilagos (did I actually just spell that right?), 10 ferraris, a LEMANS saleen s7, the 05 saleen mustang, steve saleen himself, gravity downhill racers all out of carbon fiber, a hardtop ferrari coupe classic, numerous m3's/bmws/cadilacs/bentley GT, FORD GT, I swear, I just saw allllll that and got it on my sony. I'll upload it all and edit it for all you guys to see.....plus I'm getting tiger for my mac which has the new convertor for viewing high quality videos at extremely low data rates, just give me some time to make it look good

03EBZ06

IYAOYAS
Established Member
I've lived in Anaheim for many years and loved going to the Newport Beach. Lot of rich people lives there or around there and cars on the road definitely shows it. Oh, lot of great looking women as well.

03DOHC

Established Member
I remember cruising Newport Beach and the pier on friday and saturday nights. Lots of women, hot cars and bikes everywhere.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Are you talking about the Ford GT at that dealership? I pass by newport when I go biking sometimes. Definetly some cool cars around there!

NewGuyGT

Established Member
pennywise, You have a room for rent and a good paying job lined up for me right? I'm packing.... :coolman:

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
no the guy with the GT said he lived in crystal cove but he hadn't taken that GT to the show yet...he said he owns a ford dealership. it was the shit though, i was also talking to the mother that designed the s7 himself, he was like telling me everything technical....such a good day

newguyGT - ya man anytime....why does your car say no stang yet but ur sig says 2001 gt?

NewGuyGT

Established Member
lol, changed it. I registered a while ago before I had the stang. I was in between cars for like 5 months. Still kinda miss that lil wrx wagon. lol

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
are you going to the post video in this thread or open up a new one in the pics/video forum?

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I started to believe him until he said "Steve Saleen himself." I don't buy it until I see some proof. :coolman:

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
haha I'm not gonna make the video yet, I still don't have enough footage to make it really sick, but here are some shitty freeze frames...the guy standing next to steve is the designer

pch_2_00070602.jpg

pch_2_00051020.jpg

pch_2_00045814.jpg

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
hehe

well i guess he shut up any disbelief.
it would be quite a trick to get photos like that.
can't wait to see the video. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread