wow. this forum has taken off. <comments inside>

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
2 months old and this forum has quickly become the second largest forum at svtperformance.com. I would like to thank all the participants in this forum for making it so successful.

In my opinion, this site has quickly distinguished it self from the other mustang forums. Its atmosphere and users really make this site enjoyable.

Thanks

:beer:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I agree with all of you.....this forum represents the power of the Internet at its best! :thumbsup:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
And thanks from the Admin. team, to all the new members for keeping everything "real". You guys make our jobs alot easier!

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
As a newbie, I can say objectively, I looked at BON and Stangnet in addition to svtperformance. This forum is definitely more focused, less prone to flamespray and adolescent bs, and more new guy friendly.
Cheers,
Pete

black03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
As a newbie, I can say objectively, I looked at BON and Stangnet in addition to svtperformance. This forum is definitely more focused, less prone to flamespray and adolescent bs, and more new guy friendly.
Cheers,
Pete

I agree, I spent some time on the corral.net and am happy that i discovered svtperformance.com.

I guess we are at over 4000 members now... congrats!
:beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
for 03 Cobra info this is THE forum to go to.. I check the Corral, Stangnet for stuff.. but always coming back to this one..

:thumbsup:

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
I love it here.... the best part is that every subject matter is the 03.. most other forums you have to sift through the posts to find 03 material... my .02

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I agree!! Great Forum, Good content. Friendly exchanges and a commaraderie fueled (and supercharged) by one great machine. I hope this is an indicator that our cars will be come classics. Thanks to those who run/administer this forum. :beer:

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
I agree also. The only boards I freq are here and www.superstallions.com .

SSOTN also has a great bunch of guys. Very helpful. check it out. And for the posters on the east coast, SSOTN has 2 track rentals a year, as well as many meets. Next track rental in NOV @ cecil county drags in MD. Will be meeting at Atco nats in NJ also.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Ill have to agree with Jimbo, mike gary and everyone, you guys are making this a pleasant and very informative experience.

-Zach

Users who are viewing this thread