Wrecked 5.0 price?

phils04gt

Established Member
What do you think this thing is worth? I know it is hard to tell from the pictures, but I was debating whether it would be worth getting to fix or swap into a notch. Not sure if he is on here, or if it is still available. Thanks.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Something doesn't seem right here. He wrecked it but didn't claim it on insurance? He only wants $11k for it?

I mean if it's legit, it seems like a great deal. I'm sure you could part it out and get more than you paid for it.

dynasty_365

Established Member
dude if u just wanted to swap the engine into a notch u could just buy it for way cheaper than 11k. idk about this needs a door and bascially a whole front. id go to a body shop and see how much they would charge to fix it. if itll end up being less than 20k total id get it. 11 initially from u and if they charged less than 10k to fix all that id get it cuz that looks like a premium model. it has the brembos on it. so thats 32,000 or more yup go to a body shop have them quote it and then go from there

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Lets see here, Brembo wheels with the $450 per tire pirellis is going to put you around $3000 if they're all in good shape. Motor alone has to be worth at least $5000. Trans, possibly another $1000-1500? Plus you have all of the interior. Hell those tail lights are going for 200-300 per light used. If you can get it for 8-9k there's a chance you could buy it, part it out and make some cash.

chico_mustangs

Established Member
I wouldn't buy it to part it out just because you'd probably get all done and only make a little bit if anything. If you are a DIY type of a guy and want to fix it I would do it. If it was here locally I would buy it in a second and fix it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread