wrecked lightning

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
they are powercoated...its hard to tell with the dirt and mud on them from the wreck....the faces are polished

fixious SVT

Which way?
Established Member
scuba-matt said:
All that I can say is what a Dumb Ass. He has his Fathers Lightning and has no respect for his Father. Because of the way he was driving the Lightning and none for the power of the Lightning either. I would kick his ass from here to next year if I was his Dad :bash:

....DAMN RIGHT! :rockon:

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
DAMN what a DUMB ASS :bash: !!! I honestly think my Dad would have disowned me.... or killed me for that. Glad everyone is ok, but poor L'. I bet his Dad won't let your friend drive his cars again.....

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
For an L to have that much power. It should be used for one thing. RACING the 1/4 and not street use. What an F*****Dum a$$. I feel for the dad more than anything.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
his dad thought about it after he made sure his son was ok...but instead he took the other lightning away and now they are trying to sell it. My friend paul who wrecked that truck doesnt want to have anything to do with lightnings, or anything with that much power anymore...so he got a SRT4

Glad no one got injured. That L must have scared the shit out of him, if he ran out and bought an SRT4. You know the old saying..."If speed kills, live forever, and buy a ...".
I can imagine how pissed his dad is, my oldest son pulled a similar stunt in my wife's conv. Mustang GT 2 yrs ago. I wanted to kill his silly ass considering that I was the one who paid for that car. Oh oh, I'm getting pissed again...

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
its not really that he couldnt handle it..he has a 95 lightning with almost as much power...it was mainly the fact of him ****ing around and the shitty goodyears...the other bad thing was there was only liabilty(sp?) insurance bc the truck just got out of the shop and his dad didnt add the full coverage yet...so his dad is paying out of pocket...thats mainly why the 95 lightning is trying to be sold.....oh yeah...ur off with the hp numbers...add about another 450hp to it

Defend him all you want, but you don't wind up like that from a dead take off if you know how to handle the power. Idiots like that KILL PEOPLE - though usually not themselves. I think the SRT4 is going to be just as dangerous in his 'capable' hands. It's not a problem with the vehicle, it's the loose nut behind the wheel.

Herb

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
It was nowhere near 850 hp leaving from a light unless he was using nitrous right from a dig, if so, dumb ass, if not, he can't drive...

And don't buy the he gained control in the grass after hitting two trees and did some evasive maneuver to avoid hitting a tree head on... that is major BS... You don't regain control in grass like that, more like he got lucky and the truck swung around and hit the bed of the truck by luck...

Either way... I would have killed him if I was his father, It would be totally different if it was his truck and he wrecked it...

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
Id hate to see the repair bill for that.Ive seen wrecked Lightnings look better than that and the insurance company totalled them frame damage or not. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread