Wrecked my brand new harley yesterday NSFW pics

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Get well soon mang! Having kids was somewhat of a deciding factor in selling my CBR 954RR several years ago but the NUMEROUS close calls with the elderly back then have kept me from buying another...

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Guy I knew here locally had the same thing happen to him, except the speed limit was 50. old woman turned left in front of him and he ended up in her back seat :( not a fun memory.
Glad you are still breathing. good luck with the recovery.
One last thought. how is the car? who did you piss off?

Last edited:

lpheaven

Established Member
hope your feeling better man
night-nurse-700x900_zps8126c224.jpg

Monster Mach

Established Member
thanks for the support guys i am taking her to court as her actions have negatively effected the rest of my life.. i will always be in pain i will always be afraid of driving now and i have to give up 2 hobbie.. one being biking the other being cars.. who knows how long it will take for me to just push my clutch down... this lady just messed up my life because of her ignorance... soo i need to be able to survive after the fact..

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
thanks for the support guys i am taking her to court as her actions have negatively effected the rest of my life.. i will always be in pain i will always be afraid of driving now and i have to give up 2 hobbie.. one being biking the other being cars.. who knows how long it will take for me to just push my clutch down... this lady just messed up my life because of her ignorance... soo i need to be able to survive after the fact..

Don't blame ya.
Good luck with the lawsuit/recovery.

Kiohtee

Established Member

Well there goes her children's and grandchildren's inheritance! :lol1:

But seriously, good luck with the lawsuit and your recovery. I hope you take her to the cleaners. I can't stand inattentive drivers and elderly people who are way past driving age. :nonono:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
To much stupidity out there for me to ever consider riding a bike.

EDIT: OP hope you have a speedy recovery, it could have ended much worse.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
I found out today the police officers heard her laughing after the accident.... she had no concern or remorse that she almost killed me and now because of her I will never ride my bike again and the way my leg is I'll never drive my Mach again

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I found out today the police officers heard her laughing after the accident.... she had no concern or remorse that she almost killed me and now because of her I will never ride my bike again and the way my leg is I'll never drive my Mach again

That is unbelievable BUT you will have the last laugh my man as you will heal just fine and be back in your car before you know it:beer:

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Sorry about your accident, a friend of mine lost his life in that area due to someone pulling out in front of him.
Hopefully you arent at that shit hole of a hospital called Wilson.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Sorry about your accident, a friend of mine lost his life in that area due to someone pulling out in front of him.
Hopefully you arent at that shit hole of a hospital called Wilson.
i turned that hospital down.. it was first choice but then the pain really kicked in and i thought semi straight

Users who are viewing this thread