Wrecked my brand new harley yesterday NSFW pics

Monster Mach

Established Member
First off yesterday sucked.. at this point I'm waiting at syracuse hospital waiting for surgery tomorrow..
But my day started off bad with me waking up to 3 tires slashed and a back window busted in my Mach one
2421f1257a6b6a019467e17fa904d343.jpg
8519f10128ca36a2fe127860ef871e05.jpg

So at that point I'm like whatever insurance will fix it..
So I go to my house and grab my 2015 street 750.. great bike I recommend everyone grab one and put a firebrand exhaust on it..
bc9fddd97d1de95f605454590b3a757b.jpg

But am on my way back home and a 92 year old lady proceeds to take a left turn in front of me with about 15 feet for me to react. I had nowhere to go so I ripped the front end of her Cadillac off and I went flying like 35 feet. Resulting in me shattering my femur
aebf9332dfbb590b5947e79221e185d0.jpg

And now because of it I have a traction rod and I am waiting for surgery tomorrow morning.
And this is my leg
57cf2057d88d725d43019b17e0edebe4.jpg

So my lesson.. be careful riding folks.. be careful at intersections because my life is completely changed because a 92 year old lady didn't even look before cutting me off and almost killing me.
I am very lucky to be alive.. I traded my zx10r for the Harley so I would live a life and not die on 2 wheels.. ironic right?

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Thank you guys.. I'll hopefully be getting a few rods tomorrow in my leg and hip.. just everyone that does ride is extra careful I could have very easily dead... this all happened 800 feet from my house too

Monster Mach

Established Member
Ouch. Rest up and call an attorney ASAP
I have already contacted one.. I have 3 witness saying I did everything to avoid her.. just didnt have any option.. I'm 23 and now my life is changed drastically when I never had a issue with health or life before this

oldmodman

Established Member
Get well soon!

And what the hell happened to your car. Pissed lady?

And don't turn down painkillers for fear of addiction. Ask for the implanted, self administered kind. I wish it had been available in years past.

And when you feel a little better have your buddies sneak in good food for you. That hospital crap will kill you.:eek:

hoamskilet

Established Member
holy ouch. man i can't imagine how bad that hurt. Dude that was cryin cus he had to go help his mother with a downed tree needs to come check this thread out lol

wvmystichrome

Established Member
God speed on your healing and get well soon. THIS is why I don't have a bike. Too many old people on the roads around here.

Monster Mach

Established Member
holy ouch. man i can't imagine how bad that hurt. Dude that was cryin cus he had to go help his mother with a downed tree needs to come check this thread out lol
Psh I'd love to work on a tree than deal with this :p no tears here

jleews6

Established Member
Get well soon man. I hope everything heels up good. I sold my last street bike when my first son was born because I figured that I had been lucky long enough.

lpheaven

Established Member
Get well soon man. I hope the staff there in NY is accommodating. Glad for you and your family it wasnt any worse !!! Remember in the lawsuit your just suing her insurance company so get as much as you can.

nurse_21_zps2cb19a7b.jpg

Sammie-Rhodes-Taylor-Vixen-lesbian-photos-e1349724927598_zps663c4486.jpg

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Monster Mach, hope you have a full and speedy recovery. If there is physical therapy post convalescence, drive yourself into it as hard as you can. It may hurt, but it will help.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
When im riding off base here people almost plow me all the time, they don't care when its time to go home. One evening on a Saturday an 16 yr old girl with her parents mini van squeezed me in on my r6 and the cars behind me and they unable to back up so I had to try and walk it back while people are honkin and shit.. I got tired of getting close to being squished between her the curb and the car behind me so I kicked in the rear bumper and activated the sensor setting off the air bag. Problem solved for that situation.. I had riding these days just to many people not looking or caring.

nxhappy

Established Member
holy shit man glad you are OK (for the most part) ! I wish you a speedy recovery. As a fellow rider I know exactly what you are talking about.

Also.....those mother****ers that vandalized your mach will get what's coming to them ! karma is a bitch !

Users who are viewing this thread