Wrecked my L!!

JohninMD

Established Member
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/Fastphoneguy/

I was heading back to work after lunch, left hand turn at a light, in the left lane on a 3 lane road. A guy(a lawyer of all things) in the far right lane suddenly decided he needed to make a left hand turn. He turned right in front of me with no warning and no where for me to go except hit him. Hit hard enough that both airbags deployed. Bumper now resides on the pass side front tire. Drove it enough to get off the road. Luckily it didn't get into the engine comp ( radiator was untouched). He did admit fault to the police who were on scene for another accident at the same location for the same reason. Freaking idiot drivers!!!

I'll get pics up later tonight after the wife drives me back over there where it is. I wanted to rip his head off but my boss was there to calm me down, luckily. He did apologize for causing the wreck and did admit it to his own insurance company who have already authorized a rental. It is going to suck to go from the L to a compact car though!!

I guess looking at the pictures(sorry its whith my camera phone) it won't look as bad to everyone as it does to me, but I guess thats normal.
:cuss:

Last edited:

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Sorry to here the bad news, on a more positive note it sounds like it can be fixed, I have blown my Airbags twice it's no big deal, sounds like you got $8,000 in damage. good luck man and keep a eye on those body shops.:pop:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Sucks bigtime!

If you don't have on I have a good body shop local that will take care of your truck for you. I could keep any eye on it for you also to make sure that you get all new Ford parts. PM if you want any of the contact info.

JohninMD

Established Member
Body shop

Thanks for the offer, and I will most definately keep it in mind, but since it is on the other guys insurance I will have to wait to see what they allow me to do, ie take it to one of their authorized places or what.

Thanks!

John

ps I haven't forgotten about my console, just doing some side work to save up the cash.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
That sux azz!! At least he admitted fault and you shouldn't have issues getting it taken care of, unlike some other bungholes that don't own up to responsabilities.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
Sorry to hear!! The damage doesn't look to be terrible. I hate most Maryland drivers, always have something else to do other than drive their cars. :shrug: Good Luck on the repairs!

Users who are viewing this thread