Wrinkle Black Valve Covers

My2003-10th

Established Member
I have a set of wrinkle black powder Coated valve covers. They have not been installed since powder coating. The coil covers were polished but the polishing job isnt perfect could use some more polishing. Asking $250
Text me for pics at 817-614-8618 I can't get them to upload here

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Keith
I'm Still waiting on a Responce, haven't heard from you, I sent payment on Sunday, please get back to me

Thx

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Hoping it doesn't fall through, I already sent him the funds, if I don't get a Responce Soon I guess I'll have to contact pay pal, which I'm hoping I don't have to do

Thanks though

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Hoping it doesn't fall through, I already sent him the funds, if I don't get a Responce Soon I guess I'll have to contact pay pal, which I'm hoping I don't have to do

Thanks though

Keep us posted the OP's trader rating is at 75%....

My2003-10th

Established Member
I had been really busy at work then I found out my 6 week old son had a heart problem do we have been at children's hospital in Dallas, TX . He has recs them but I see he didn't bother to post that on here. Dude you sent the payment on the 29th then you start posting stuff on here about not hearing from me the next day. Come on man that's not cool at all.

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
WHOA Now... I did send you payment on July 29 which was a Sun, I texted you and PM'ed you letting you know payment was sent, as well as asking for confirmation, after multiple texts you finally answered me back 3 days later... You had told me you lost your phone there was never any mention of having issues with your son.. I if I knew that I wouldn't have cared when you sent them out! All you had to do is tell me, It was the lack of communication that concerned me, I have been ripped off in the past, so excuse me for being a little trigger happy, and yes, I did finally receive them on Aug 8th, I hope your son is doing well

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread