WTB: 01+ Lightning NY Area Will Travel

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Hi guys, looking into picking up a lightning. (Have a deposit on my M3 which i am selling), and looking into picking up a 00+ Lightning. Dont want to spend more than $18,000. Less than 40kmi also preferably. Suppose if the price and truck is right, i can work something out with seller, shipping prices etc. Maintenance records are nice as well.

PM me or email me whats available. Thanks

Ryan :rockon:

[email protected]

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
If you decide that your budget can support a few more bucks, I have a 2002 with less than 6k miles in NJ. I'm asking $23k but it's flat out flawless and even still smells new inside. I have a market add here at SVTP if you want to see more about it.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
No thank you, thats really the max i can spend at this point. Really looking into black or silver as well to.

Thank you though.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Understood, just keep your eyes open here and on NLOC.org and you'll find the best deals. There are allot for sale between the two sites. Good luck with the search.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Thank's a lot, look forward to driving an L for spring-summer this year. It's nice you all are so friendly. Also, have cash in hand..

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
PistolWhip said:
Understood, just keep your eyes open here and on NLOC.org and you'll find the best deals. There are allot for sale between the two sites. Good luck with the search.

isnt it NLOC.net ?

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Yea it is, been checking there too. Let me know guys, im ready to buy.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm in MA with a mint/stock minus suspension 01 with 26k on it, but need more than 18k.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
LTNG FST said:
Definitely understandable.

Bump for you.

Thank's i wish a had a little more, if i can come up with it.. i will defintely let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread