WTB 03-04 BK,OW,SB,TR cobra coupe TX

skysoldier

Established Member
Hey everyone i am looking for a LOW mileage all around clean cobra ie. no rock chips, dirty seats, faded paint. A few mods are fine, but the closer to stock the better. I like the chrome rims with the 10.5's in the back. doesnt have to be in texas but atleast within driving distance i am in killeen tx. I wont be able to buy/ pick up the car until early july being as i am deployed but will put down a significant deposit for the right car. Oh yea no verts :shrug: thanks guys

jdogg43

Established Member
Ive got a black coupe in oklahoma for sale, does have a little paint scratch and ding on front bumper. Give me a text 580 919 1685

skysoldier

Established Member
hey boss, i am in afghan, lol i cant text you. send me a link or email me pictures at jimmyp15t@gmail. if that scratch is the only thing wrong i can work with that but i need pics.

skysoldier

Established Member
Oh trust me i am not hating, i would probably like a vert more. The pros just dont outweigh the cons. F it, if you have a very clean vert send a link or email photos i will entertain the idea. If its the only thing available when i get home and its perfect otherwise might happen.

skysoldier

Established Member
thank you sir, it is a beautiful car but not exactly the condition i am looking for. if anyone has a beautiful black coupe or any of the above mentioned colors and are even thinkin about selling i have cash in hand. everyhing has a price just let me know, and maybe we can work something out. let go of that garage queen lol

skysoldier

Established Member
thanks guys, I cant do a vert sorry man. As many as there are i should but i cant. I cant get ur photos to work mysterio, but it will have to be on bad *** silver car.

mysterio

Established Member
thanks guys, I cant do a vert sorry man. As many as there are i should but i cant. I cant get ur photos to work mysterio, but it will have to be on bad *** silver car.

It's a link to photobucket. Is that site blocked for you guys? And yes, the car is real nice, and a multiple trophy winner. There's a photo there of it winning Best in Class at an all-Mustang show last year.

Mustang_jimmy

Established Member
I have an OW 03 coupe 62k ive been contemplating selling, has a few paint chips here and there but overall pretty clean. pm me if your interested

SonicBluw03

Established Member
Its not black but is one of the best colors they put on them imo. 33k miles and have lowered price to 21k which is my bottom dollar. Just had front bumper repainted, so there is zero rock chips or crap in it. Paint is in vgc and so is interior. Im located in the Tulsa, OK area. Check it out and if your interested let me know. Thanks

Here is the CL link

2003 Mustang Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread