Wtb:03-04 cobra in california

cpthowdy87

Established Member
still nothing dude???? free bump for you

Thanks man,Still looking, had a couple guys back out on selling their cars, so it's taking a little longer. Found a silver coupe but found some problems with it. the right one will come I know it:)

03cobrashadow

Established Member
And I have the other problem...potential buyers backing out due to really not having the money that they offer (in my opinion). I get quite a few "I'll offer you ______ cash, then when I finally agree....silence, changed my mind, or family emergency cannot buy.

Anyway, mine will be for sale here on the east coast for another 2 to 3 weeks at the most. If not sold, then I will have to ship removed parts back to CA and get the car back there as well by December 1st. This per my wife!

cpthowdy87

Established Member
And I have the other problem...potential buyers backing out due to really not having the money that they offer (in my opinion). I get quite a few "I'll offer you ______ cash, then when I finally agree....silence, changed my mind, or family emergency cannot buy.

Anyway, mine will be for sale here on the east coast for another 2 to 3 weeks at the most. If not sold, then I will have to ship removed parts back to CA and get the car back there as well by December 1st. This per my wife!

If you do end up bringing it to ca and I still havnt found one, I'll definitely go check it out

Bump

03cobrashadow

Established Member
I will be advertising my Cobra for sale here in Va until maybe the 18th of November. After that, I will be shipping parts and other personal items back to CA. I'll prepare the car for its journey after that so that I and the car arrive back in CA on Dec. 1st.

Still having some phone calls of interest; however everyone wants to buy it much cheaper than what the car is worth. Not going to sell it that way or at all. In my opinion, the added performance parts are worth a little extra money; however maybe not as much as they were retail new.

cpthowdy87

Established Member
I will be advertising my Cobra for sale here in Va until maybe the 18th of November. After that, I will be shipping parts and other personal items back to CA. I'll prepare the car for its journey after that so that I and the car arrive back in CA on Dec. 1st.

Still having some phone calls of interest; however everyone wants to buy it much cheaper than what the car is worth. Not going to sell it that way or at all. In my opinion, the added performance parts are worth a little extra money; however maybe not as much as they were retail new.

Let me know how it turns out

Ttt

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Thanks bro for the links,:beer:
I spoke with the first guy, he said he was firm, second guy said he might be pending but I told him im still interested.
I also found 2 other cobras that I'm currently pursuing, just waiting on sellers responses:)

Last edited:

03cobrashadow

Established Member
I sold my Cobra last week. I miss it; however I really didn't want to drive her to CA or even spend the money to have her shipped.

Not all is loss though. Found another one just like her and I will go look at it soon as I get back. I still have the option to buy a GT500 per the wife too. It would really be nice if I could have both.

cpthowdy87

Established Member
Ill only be Interested in salvage as long as all repairs have been made,mechanically, electronically,and cosmetically, and of course priced accordingly
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread