WTB 03-04 Cobra near Colorado

fenom_svt

Established Member
Hey everyone, looking to get into a Terminator. Sold my second 2009 GT500 a couple months ago and I miss having a car. Looking for low miles, and not too heavily modded seeing as I want to build it up myself. But please entertain me to all offers. MUST BE A COUPE, not interested in verts. Closer to Fort Collins Colorado the better!

Favorite colors
Mystichrome
Comp Orange
Oxford White
Sonic Blue

Again if you have a different color please run your offer by me. If its the right price I just might bite.

Thanks for reading.

SteedaX47

Established Member
Well... you did say entertain you to all offers. Mine is an 04 coupe. black. has 136xxx on it. Driven daily. 2.76 pulley, h&r race springs, catless x, (have stock h pipe) magnapacks, 26 spline input shaft with spec 3+ light pedal clutch, lethal tob sleeve.

Lol let me know. I'm in parker, down south. I'm asking 15k but am definitely flexible.

720-936-2585

-Nate

edit: I work 3p-1130p and have garbage service so im sorry if I don't reply quickly

Last edited:

DOHCTER

Shop Smart.. Shop S-Mart
Established Member
I have a 03 swapped 01 if your interested. Built car for the price of a higher mileage bolt on 03

svtfanatic81

Established Member
Good luck. People want high prices for a terminator here in Colorado. I went to Missouri to get my comp orange. Well worth the time to go get it. Nates car in Parker is a decent priced car.

fenom_svt

Established Member
Good luck. People want high prices for a terminator here in Colorado. I went to Missouri to get my comp orange. Well worth the time to go get it. Nates car in Parker is a decent priced car.

right! i either find a wicked high price or a really beat termi in the area. my last car i purchased in new jersey and drove it home, kinda dont want to do that again lol. did you have your car delivered to you?

svtfanatic81

Established Member
Nope. Flew out and drove it home. It had a brand new aluminator in it so good break in miles lol. I looked at one in Brighton on Friday. it was an 03 black vert though. it only had 47k on it though. he kid was askin 15k but I bet he'd go to 13k.

fenom_svt

Established Member
Nope. Flew out and drove it home. It had a brand new aluminator in it so good break in miles lol. I looked at one in Brighton on Friday. it was an 03 black vert though. it only had 47k on it though. he kid was askin 15k but I bet he'd go to 13k.

thanks for the tip but im picky and am going for a coupe.

svtfanatic81

Established Member
if you're on facebook there are a few terminator pages. One is Colorado terminators and the other is termigram. You could post up there. Also I usually search craigslist for some cobras for sale. Dallas and Chicago usually have a bunch for sale. most are 1k miles away which is a day of driving

fenom_svt

Established Member
if you're on facebook there are a few terminator pages. One is Colorado terminators and the other is termigram. You could post up there. Also I usually search craigslist for some cobras for sale. Dallas and Chicago usually have a bunch for sale. most are 1k miles away which is a day of driving

i joined the colorado one a couple days ago, ill check out the termigrams as well thank you. the sucky part is the weather is about to start getting bad, or else driving one home would be a option.

svtfanatic81

Established Member
I drove mine home on xmas eve a few years ago. I had the guy throw the factory tires on and just kept a close eye on the weather. THIs time ofyear is good for buying cause people seem to need themon ey more plus nobody can sell with the weather. I paid about 8k less than the asking price during the winter

Last edited:

SteedaX47

Established Member
Lol thanks svtfanatic81!

This one will drive totally fine in terrible weather as I just swapped back to my stock wheels with blizzaks on lol

Users who are viewing this thread