WTB 03-04 Cobra See inside for specifics

03CobraRed

Established Member
I am finally looking to get another cobra, I had to sell mine this spring because of some financial problems but that is all taken care of now.

I am looking for a 03-04 Cobra coupe or vert, doesnt really matter to me at this point, now for the specifics and these are MUST haves:

Color - White, Black, Sonic Blue, Screaming Yellow, and may consider DSG

Mileage - Less than 35,000 on it

Exterior - I would like one that is already lowered properly and preferrably 18" rims

NO tan seat inserts or tan tops and the car must be motor, and cosmetically PERFECT

I am open to mods if they are documented and done correctly, to me a Built motor and aftermarket blower or turbos are a plus, preferrably I want one that is already modded correctly.

Let me know what you guys have, I am willing to travel for the right car. Thanks a bunch ahead of time guys and girls.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
I got one, but its red, has 36,000 miles, moded slightly, have paperwork on everything that i have done to it, couple rocjkchips on the hood. $25k

PC Doc

Established Member
Check out my thread on my sonic blue. I'm not sure what your timeline is to buy one but I will be going to Davenport, IA from Nebraska to pick up a motorcycle so I could bring the car that far for ya. :D

03RedCobra

Established Member
I have one that I'm thinking about selling so that I can move onto a Fox body to build up for Street Outlaw.

It's a HIGHLY Modified '03 Cobra though. Built by one of the best builders/tuners in the country. Not sure if you're interested or not ??

cobra-info

Established Member
2003 White Cobra (Mods are in Sig)
38k miles. dyno numbers on the race gas tune are slightly higher than in sig. sig numbers are on pump gas. $24k firm (extended Warranty until July of 2008

I Need an Suv to pull my boat!

[email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread