WTB: 03/04 Cobra Vert less than 50k miles

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Well looks like I have the GTO sold so I'm on the hunt for another Cobra, but this time I'm looking to get into a vert. I wanted a very first time around, but just couldn't find one for a good price. Well here's small list of specifics:

-No zinc yellow, no tan top cars.
-Preferably under 50k miles
-No motor work done
-Clean title & carfax, no paintwork done to the car.
-nothing ridiculously far from my location (Baton Rouge, LA)
-I have family in North Carolina so anything in that are will be considered.
-No de-modded vehicles, if your going to de-mod it and sell, I'm not interested.
-Of course no motor problems, especially 03s with head tick.

I think I covered everything in that list, it may be specific, but most of it is common sense. My price range will be in the vicinity of $20k, with lower priced vehicles being more desirable. I will focus on verts for now, and if I am coming up short I will open my search to coupes.

Thanks

Alscobra

Established Member
Man I found mine in Milwaukee. Flew out and drove it back to Louisiana. It was actually a nice trip. I would definitely recommend a road trip home to anyone.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member

I guess when I said around 20k I mean hundreds not thousands above.

Man I found mine in Milwaukee. Flew out and drove it back to Louisiana. It was actually a nice trip. I would definitely recommend a road trip home to anyone.

Last cobra I bought was in Michigan and I got it shipped, road trip from that far puts more miles than I'd like on the car.

Very nice 1 owner, clean carfax...slight blemish in the front fender....I decided to go with a modded coupe thats local, but this was on my shortlist...

Used 2003 Ford Mustang SVT For Sale - 390500 | Sandy UT | Serving Salt Lake City, Murray, West Valley City, West Jordan

I actually saw that one, not a fan of redfire, but I will be calling them to see about it. Thanks for that.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
And I'll also add, please don't PM me saying you X car available but its more than my funds...its common sense guys.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Car will be sold tomorrow, I got a few pms but nothing solid yet.

Alscobra

Established Member
There was a guy in Gonzales with a silver one. He was talking about selling it. I'll try and find out who he is.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Sold the GTO, have cash so where are all these verts?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
spamming your ad will not help your sale.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Bump, seem to be a lot of WTB threads, but hopefully I'll get some guys sending me some PMS about their verts.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
bump for some verts to show up in the marketplace

Users who are viewing this thread