[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2vbl8qd.jpg

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
bump for those vert owners considering selling their car to a fellow enthusiast

Alscobra

Established Member
I'm still looking for you man. Haven't seen many around lately. Have you talked to Cody at Stanghi yet. Go see him and he may know someone selling one.

CWCobra

Established Member
I'm a 60-year old; have an '03 'vert I bought new in June 2002...53,000 miles or so...has pulley, chip, cold air, Borla stinger. Still have all stock parts. Black, with black/gray interior. I'm in Chattanooga, TN...about 8 hrs from BR. Not yet trying ro sell, but might be soon. Make me an offer?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'm a 60-year old; have an '03 'vert I bought new in June 2002...53,000 miles or so...has pulley, chip, cold air, Borla stinger. Still have all stock parts. Black, with black/gray interior. I'm in Chattanooga, TN...about 8 hrs from BR. Not yet trying ro sell, but might be soon. Make me an offer?

Seems you cant receive pms? Do you have an email I can contact you at?

Alscobra

Established Member
I still recommend if you haven't already, talking to stanghi and TPS. They may know someone. Also try the guys at L&S automotive. They may know someone selling. I would just find the right car and go get it. Seems like there are a lot around Illinois. Fly out and check it out in person. Plane tickets don't cost that much and you get exactly what you want.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Yeah I know. Very similar to what you're looking for. Sorry for trying to assist.

No need to be sorry, I'm just not looking for anything outside of 03/4 cobras.

I still recommend if you haven't already, talking to stanghi and TPS. They may know someone. Also try the guys at L&S automotive. They may know someone selling. I would just find the right car and go get it. Seems like there are a lot around Illinois. Fly out and check it out in person. Plane tickets don't cost that much and you get exactly what you want.

This isn't my first cobra purchase, I've been digging around..just nothing has fit the bill yet. My first cobra took about 2 months to find so yea..I hope this isn't as long

Users who are viewing this thread