WTB: 03/04 Fuel hat + tank

DriRun

Established Member
Looking for a stock fuel hat with level sending unit. With or without pumps. Also looking for a tank. Would purchase seperate or together.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
i have got a cobra fuel tank with two gt super car pumps with a Zone 5 FPDM if your interested. Selling together.

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
I have the hat with a PPRV delete and cobra pumps out of my 04 cobra with 9xxx miles on it. shoot me a offer.

DriRun

Established Member
I have a gt tank with cobra twin cobra pumps installed

Don't need the GT tank. If it's the 03/04 cobra hat with the sending unit and harness intact.

i have got a cobra fuel tank with two gt super car pumps with a Zone 5 FPDM if your interested. Selling together.

Definitely interested, as long as stated above, the level sending unit is included with an intact harness. Don't want to have to spend an additional $100 on a new level sending unit.

I have the hat with a PPRV delete and cobra pumps out of my 04 cobra with 9xxx miles on it. shoot me a offer.

I was hoping to find one unmodified; However, may still be interested.

I just saw that after posting here. But with most hat's have found, there is no harness or level sending unit. I was able to find dozens of them for sale a while ago (when I was broke).

tobynt

Established Member
late model restore has the tanks for less then 300 and NAPA can order the entire pump assembly for you for under 400. for a little over 600 you can buy both new.

DriRun

Established Member
late model restore has the tanks for less then 300 and NAPA can order the entire pump assembly for you for under 400. for a little over 600 you can buy both new.

Late Model Restoration says the tanks are out of stock (for now). If they come back in stock soon, I'll probably go that route. Unless, I get a good deal in the mean time.

As far as the napa assembly; has anyone actually bought one from there? The assembly from Napa is a Carter, while Auto Zone and Advance list Airtek. Honestly, I dont know if thats right or not. I tried to google the napa part number and found no matches related to a 03/04 cobra.

buster84

Established Member
Late Model Restoration says the tanks are out of stock (for now). If they come back in stock soon, I'll probably go that route. Unless, I get a good deal in the mean time.

As far as the napa assembly; has anyone actually bought one from there? The assembly from Napa is a Carter, while Auto Zone and Advance list Airtek. Honestly, I dont know if thats right or not. I tried to google the napa part number and found no matches related to a 03/04 cobra.

Your better off spending a tad more and getting a duel for hat. Its built better and has upgraded wires from the pumps as well. So if you have already upgraded your wiring or plan to its easier and much better quality. Then wait for late model restoration to get it back in stock and you have a $700 fuel system thats better than the 03 cobra.

I've seen a few used fore hat and tanks go for $500-600 on a few different mustang forums in the past. Just take a look around and keep an eye out. Good luck.

DriRun

Established Member
Still looking for a fuel hat. With or without pumps. Would perfer that the fuel level sending unit be included. Pm me with offers.

phillipmach1

Established Member
I have the fuel hat with factory pumps that i install back in dec 2010 with only 1500 miles I'm going return style system. paid 550 back in october ill take 300 plus shipping

Users who are viewing this thread