WTB: 03-04 in FL, GA, AL, MS area

kngcbra24

Established Member
What: Looking to purchase a Termi in the next few weeks. Has to be clean title. I have a couple lined up however if you have something I might not have seen PM me or post up.

Where: I live about 10 miles from Orlando, FL Also looking in NJ.. I'm looking for something in FL and anything near the border in GA, AL and will make exceptions to MS

Price: Looking for something under $20k with less that 60-70k miles however if your close on either I will consider.

Body: Prefer Coupes over Verts but will accept either.

Colors: pretty much anything but black or yellow.. top choices are DSG, MG, SB, Redfire

MODS: Anything goes but prefer something with the motor unopened any bolt on's are fine (including any blowers)

Thanks everyone appreciate your help and GL with your sales..

Last edited:

kngcbra24

Established Member
That car is amazing and I wish I had the cash..if I can come up with a little more than $20 your in my book..thanks for the post and GLWS ..ill let you know how it goes with the cash

kngcbra24

Established Member
sorry kinda looking for the real deal ..the banks wouldnt appreciate that as much as I would lol I could get a personal but APR are 15% compared to 4.5% on used auto loans..thanks though and it looks like a good build...bumpp

kngcbra24

Established Member
bump .. may be buying the one in my avatar .. its my gf's brother's and what im looking for....still interested in offers so let me know what you got people..thanks

kngcbra24

Established Member
ttt..found a clean azure blue mach with 25k miles..just needs a price..still unsure ...gimme some thoughts ... 5.0L or 5.3L stroker and turbo for the mach or buy the cobra and stroke and whipple it??? any ideas guys the mach would be about 3 grand cheaper to start

kngcbra24

Established Member
bump ..still looking..seems like when your ready to buy everyone backs out and wants to keep it for some sentimental value ?? thought people sold cars to sell them

svtsnakebit

Established Member
Oh my bad, you are the guy who emailed me already!!! btw guys, his login to the site is messed up right now. Sorry for the pointless posts...lol

Users who are viewing this thread