WTB 03-04 Termi - Texas or Close

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I am looking to purchase an 03-04 Cobra (coupe preferred) in Texas or somewhere close. Love the Comp Orange and DSG Termi's. I have cash in hand...budget is not an issue so all Cobra's for sale I am willing to look at.

Chad

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I am sure he can get 30k for it but I am just not sure in this economy I can get my old lady to sign off on that lol. I am going to make contact anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

TravisM

Established Member
How much are you looking to spend ? I have a turbo sonic blue rag top registered in texas.

Give me your email if you want details. Tried to PM but you can't recieve pm's yet.

Ochoblanco

Established Member
Tn too far away?

Probably so but at this point I am open to looking at any and all Termi's

How much are you looking to spend ? I have a turbo sonic blue rag top registered in texas.

Give me your email if you want details. Tried to PM but you can't recieve pm's yet.

Honestly I haven't even thought about a top number or a bottom number. It appears just looking on ebay and this site that most nice, basic modded, mid mileage cobra's are starting at 21-24k. No idea where they finally sell at but thats what I see. I would probably want to stay in that range if possible.

[email protected]

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably so but at this point I am open to looking at any and all Termi's

Honestly I haven't even thought about a top number or a bottom number. It appears just looking on ebay and this site that most nice, basic modded, mid mileage cobra's are starting at 21-24k. No idea where they finally sell at but thats what I see. I would probably want to stay in that range if possible.

[email protected]

There are always folks posting up good cars for sale on here throughout any time off and on.....

And I'll give a little lee-way,for only having 5 posts, but there arent any TERMI's for sale on this website....only TERMINATOR's

TERMI= party foul:beer:

glw your search

Last edited:

cware

Established Member
I have an 04 Redfire for sale. About 24k miles. Starting price is 24k but I'm a bit flexible. Mods include Black chrome FR500's with 10.5 inch rear wheels. Nitto 555's all around. MGW shifter 3 inch exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and off-road X-pipe. Also has a JLT Intake. Check out the pics on my for sale ad. You can call or text me at (405)209-4826. I'm in Houston right now and will be driving back to Oklahoma in it tomorrow morning if you wanna check it out in person.

Users who are viewing this thread