WTB: 04 Comp Orange OR Torch Red 10th Anny!

PIXER

Banned
Why are you looking for a new one? Wait, just noticed you sold your old one. Why? TICK? Don't know if you remember me or not but I knew the guy who owned your car before you, was their something wrong w/ it?

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
no, just didnt really want the solid axle....cuz I dont go to the track often enough (or ever yet) to need a live axle...I sold it back to Mike a few weeks ago

ttt

PIXER

Banned
Geez man, I did some :read: and it only took you 16 days to sell it on here? Not bad, and if he gave you $22k, ehh.......I remember how excited you were to buy it off ebay, and the price :rockon:
Good luck in your search, can't say I "liked" the previous owner, wish I still lived in KS AND still had my Terminator, then I'd have at least someone to hang out w/.
BTW, have you thought of a Mystic, they can be had for only $25-28k.

And before I asked, I checked, it apears that you have seen a Comp. Orange IN PERSON
Because if not I would suggest you actually see it in person, after seeing them on her eand every other site I had decided it was my favorite color, and then I saw it in person and was pretty disapointed.
Good luck in your search, winters coming and so are the lower prices.
BTW a FRC Vette (looks just like z06) can be had for >$20 (and '01 Z06's for >$25)
And they get 28mpg hwy, and have heads up display, and have dual climate control.
Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread