WTB 13/14 GT500 1:18 diecast

blue 07

Established Member
Funny story, kind of. So I put a bid in on ebay for the out of print 2013 GT500 in Deep Impact Blue last week. Followed the bid all the way to Thursday, last day of bidding. At about 7pm or so I nodded off after a long day and feel asleep !! I get up to check on the bid, I lost by $5.00. I was pissed at myself to say the least. Been looking for 4 years to get one of these rare diecast Shelbys since I picked up my 13 GT500 in DIB. So I happened to scan down a little and couldn't believe I saw another one, but this was a "buy now" not a bid. I couldn't buy it fast enough !! Only $14.00 more than the one I lost in the bid. Showed up yesterday in perfect condition from the seller, unopened box in perfect condition. I slept great last night.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Really.. did you see those prices on eBay! Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I was referring to Stage 4.6's comments about checking the Shelby Collectible's website and the 2013 GT500 model not on there anymore.

Those prices on eBay by that one private seller are outrageous. Then he even has the gall to charge $18.00 for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread