WTB:18" chrome 03 wheels with 10.5 rears

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Didn't want to hijack svtmassa's thread but wanting the same thing. 18" chrome 03 cobra wheels new or used. I'm tired of waiting on AFS even though I may still have to.

I have money waiting to buy. Let me know what you have. :beer:

Last edited:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
dman man I am tired of waiting too haha, they look so good and just cnt fins the anywhere!

No kiddin'. I talked to AFS last week. They're now saying possibly a month but I've heard that now for the last 3 months.

They said that they're hounding they're manufacturer because they want them bad to sell. They said there are tons of folks asking about them on a weekly basis. :shrug:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member

Yeah, and I didn't hijack your thread and try to jump the sale did I?

I've already had one member on here that was selling a set sell to someone else right out from under me while we were still dealing. All I was waiting on was pics and I was buying and he forgot to send me pics and sent them to someone else and they bought 'em. I don't want that to happen again.

svtmassa

Established Member
there is a set on ebay, search for 18" cobra chrome, i am the high bidder but I am not so sure I want them I want some saleens haha

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
there is a set on ebay, search for 18" cobra chrome, i am the high bidder but I am not so sure I want them I want some saleens haha

Are you talking about these....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-M...000628042QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380000628042

If so, I've already been dealing with her on those wheels. The curb rash she describes is what she said was a slight scratch to me in email. Then I asked for the pic and turns out it's 3 pretty deep curb rashes. I have the pic she sent me that's blown up to really show you the severity of the rash if you want it. The pic in her ebay add is so far away you can barely see it.

I show my car too much to have a wheel with that damage. And it being chrome, they're not easily/cheaply fixed. So I had to back out of the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread