WTB: 2.76 pulley

hitboost

Established Member
Looking for a 2.76 upper pulley & hub. Throw me some offers & I will paypal immediately. Thanks :rolling:

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Do you need the hub too or just the ring? I have one that I bought last week from lethal, put on my car to get tuned and now I need a bigger one, so it has less than 200 miles on it. (I live in VA and my tuner is in MD, so between the drive there, 4 dyno pulls and the drive home, thats all the miles on it. - my check engine light is currently on so I'm not driving the car until that gets fixed.)

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I'm not really sure...lol. Do I need the hub to swap my pulley? Thanks

If you have a stocker on there now, you will need the HUB too...
BTW, Billetflow pullies are my favorite as you are able to switch from a 2.93 to a 2.76 by just switching the pulley rings out instead of having to take the pulley off the supercharger...

hitboost

Established Member
If you have a stocker on there now, you will need the HUB too...
BTW, Billetflow pullies are my favorite as you are able to switch from a 2.93 to a 2.76 by just switching the pulley rings out instead of having to take the pulley off the supercharger...

Nice... Thanks man

hitboost

Established Member
Come on fellas... If I dont get any offers I'll have to go to Lethal Performance. You KNOW you want to sell it...

hitboost

Established Member
Come on fellas. If I dont get any offers I'll have to go to Lethal Performance. You KNOW you want to sell it...

my92gt

Established Member
I will have a clear 2.76 pulley only in a couple of weeks.... no hub or bolts though... pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread