WTB: 2 Maisto 2003 Sonic Blue Die Cast Cobras

GodStang

Established Member
Looking for 2 Maisto 2003 Sonic Blue Mustang Cobra coupe from Costco as Christmas presents. Let me know if you have one for sale.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya that guy has a ton of them. I have been bending on different ones of his but they keep getting around $80 and just cant go that high.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
I got one on ebay for 40 shipped. And i got one last year from svttopless for 50 bucks shipped. I have one stock and one with gmp's kinesis 10 spoke wheels.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya I am hoping to find two in the $40-$50 range. Sad that these things are on sell at Costcos yet they go for such a high price. I guess thats what happens when you do not have a Costcos within 3 hrs.

GodStang

Established Member
Wow, I think its time to get a Costco card!!

Ok I have family in Colorado where they do have Costcos. they visted 3 Costcos and a number of sams yesterday and found zero. They can only find verts.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
The costco's by me dont have them at all. or i would get you two. they dont have any 03 cobra's.

en89vo

Established Member
Um, I bought a red one for my brother for like twelve dollars, and I saw another one today, I can go pick one up for you guys if you want! Let me know!

en89vo

Established Member
100_2658.gif

100_2657.gif

100_2659.gif

en89vo

Established Member
I live in raleigh nc and the costco here sells them for like 11.88 so there is a few bucks tax but still, it's less than $14. I haven't seen any blue stangs or any lightnings but there is atleast one more red one over there that I know of so if you want I can go see if it's still there...if the sale falls through I'll just keep it for myself...

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Ive got a red.Always looking for Mustangs though.Would you mind pm,ing me when you find them at Costco?Every time I go I never find any

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
shoulda bought more when i bought the couple i have. wife found them there one day, frantically called me and asked me how many to buy. only got like 3. figured they would be everywhere sometime soon. guess not. i will have to check there over the weekend and see what they got.

GodStang

Established Member
shoulda bought more when i bought the couple i have. wife found them there one day, frantically called me and asked me how many to buy. only got like 3. figured they would be everywhere sometime soon. guess not. i will have to check there over the weekend and see what they got.

Where did you get them from? We have checked 3 Costcos and 3 sams and everywhere online and even emailed the company to no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread