WTB 2000 COBRA R Splitter and radiator over flow bottle

theboss281

Established Member
I'm looking to buy for one 2000 COBRA R , splitter and radiator overflow bottle ,
Any information, I thank you in advance .

Attachments

• rchocado (2).jpg
    rchocado (2).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 143

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Happy hunting! As I’m sure you know, stuff for these cars is not easy to come by. There is a splitter on eBay now, but it’s seen better days. Maybe with some repairs, it could look good again.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
The degas bottle is the same for 95 and 00R and they were offered through Ford Racing so you can find those.

Now, if you mean the actual overflow that was down off the bumper.....good luck.

Tom

Mjn76

Established Member
Happy hunting! As I’m sure you know, stuff for these cars is not easy to come by. There is a splitter on eBay now, but it’s seen better days. Maybe with some repairs, it could look good again.
do you have a link for the splitter ?

Desertautosport

So believe it or not, I needed a overflow bottle also. I found the actual OEM one at a pep boys or checker auto parts for $9.99. Yes, it is the same exact one Ford put on the 00 Cobra R and and available at almost every auto parts store. I spent months researching it and almost fell over laughing when I figured it out

Goose17

Established Member
So believe it or not, I needed a overflow bottle also. I found the actual OEM one at a pep boys or checker auto parts for $9.99. Yes, it is the same exact one Ford put on the 00 Cobra R and and available at almost every auto parts store. I spent months researching it and almost fell over laughing when I figured it out

That’s funny! Good detective work and nice score!

Welcome to the “R” forum!

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member

do you have the part number?

I have the oem nos bracket I would sell for the coolant overflow tank.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Can someone with an 00R confirm this is the correct coolant overflow tank? It doesn't seem robust enough to be OEM.

Tom

Goose17

Established Member
Can someone with an 00R confirm this is the correct coolant overflow tank? It doesn't seem robust enough to be OEM.

Tom

I am not at home, otherwise I’d check for you.

Users who are viewing this thread