WTB 2003-2004 Cobra coupe around PA

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Bring this back from the dead. I'm selling my current vehicle and I am looking for a cobra. Looking for anything under 10,000 miles many stock.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Bump, I'll consider tastefully modified Cobras. Nothing too extreme though.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I understand the appeal of a low mileage car, but < 10k miles on a 13-14 year old car is likely to get you a car that is slightly arthritic. 2k-4K miles a year is a happy medium where the car is preserved but not in need of much before trusting it on long drives.

Good luck on your search.

p51mustangfan11

Well I sold my 2003 cobra over a year ago and got into a 2006 Z06. Long story short I sold the Z06 and I miss my cobra. I'm looking for a red, yellow, or competition orange coupe. My search might be a little difficult due to what I'm looking for. I'd like one with under 10,000 miles and mostly stock. An intake or cat back exhaust doesn't really bother me. I'm located in PA right outside of Philadelphia. I'm willing to travel a few hours for the right car. Let me know what you guys have. Thank you
check out my post. 10 miles from philly

JAA55

Established Member
I understand the appeal of a low mileage car, but < 10k miles on a 13-14 year old car is likely to get you a car that is slightly arthritic. 2k-4K miles a year is a happy medium where the car is preserved but not in need of much before trusting it on long drives.

Good luck on your search.

Maybe time to sell Ron?

Pm'd OP

Users who are viewing this thread