WTB 2004 Mystichrome Vert Terminator

Simon7130

Looking to buy a 2004 mystichrome convertible cobra with less than 50k miles. I want to spend 20k-25k depending on condition.
Would appreciate any help.
Simon

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Did u see the one at Crossroads Ford in Cary NC? Asking price a bit high, they have had it for a while now. Might be worth checking out.

Last edited:

Simon7130

I saw that one. Its the exact one I want but they are not going lower than 28k. I also think that's about 3k overpriced.
Thanks for the help!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I have one, 15,000 miles in DFW. Only mod it has ever had is a CDC light bar. I put new tires on it about 200 miles ago. I won't be actively selling it until next Spring, but if someone hollered now, I'd sell.

Happy hunting... Mystichrome ROCKS in the sun!

You_Doodle_2017-02-07T19_29_54Z_zps0kvj1uer.jpg

Last edited:

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I saw that one. Its the exact one I want but they are not going lower than 28k. I also think that's about 3k overpriced.
Thanks for the help!
I went to crossroads and looked at this car 2 days ago. It's a 1 owner car. The original owner died and left to his daughter who didn't want it and sold to the dealer (so they say). The car was modded so the dealership put it back to stock. The owner shrinkwrapped all the original parts. It even has the original tires on the car. The dealer is selling the car along with all the modded parts they took off which is exhaust, different blower and other mods. They couldn't tell me brands and such. Car was in very good shape except some swirls in the paint which can easily be corrected. Interior was spotless. Price still high but might be able to sell additional parts to make it worth buying.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I went to crossroads and looked at this car 2 days ago. It's a 1 owner car. The original owner died and left to his daughter who didn't want it and sold to the dealer (so they say). The car was modded so the dealership put it back to stock. The owner shrinkwrapped all the original parts. It even has the original tires on the car. The dealer is selling the car along with all the modded parts they took off which is exhaust, different blower and other mods. They couldn't tell me brands and such. Car was in very good shape except some swirls in the paint which can easily be corrected. Interior was spotless. Price still high but might be able to sell additional parts to make it worth buying.
And... it's still for sale/sell/cell/sail. $28,900. I saw it in their showroom today when I was in looking at F150s. Interesting about them saying they put it back stock. It looks stock but they ignored some little things like chrome inserts in the letters in the rear bumper, snake in the grill instead of pony, and non-stock antenna. And that's just what I noticed. Under the hood did appear to be bone stock.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
And... it's still for sale/sell/cell/sail. $28,900. I saw it in their showroom today when I was in looking at F150s. Interesting about them saying they put it back stock. It looks stock but they ignored some little things like chrome inserts in the letters in the rear bumper, snake in the grill instead of pony, and non-stock antenna. And that's just what I noticed. Under the hood did appear to be bone stock.

Yea I saw that as well. Clean car however just overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Goose17

Established Member
Yea I saw that as well. Clean car however just overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I had to go find their site:

http://crossroadsfordprincegeorge.c...pageSize=25&make=Ford&model=Mustang&year=2004

Looks like a nice car. The driver’s seat looks to be in great condition. I didn’t see any shots of the Mystichrome steering wheel though.

I wouldn’t call this one “over priced.” For a dealer, it’s actually quite reasonable. It has more miles than mine and they are asking more than I will be, but I’ve seen higher dealer prices than this.

Osiris

Established Member
I had to go find their site:

http://crossroadsfordprincegeorge.c...pageSize=25&make=Ford&model=Mustang&year=2004

Looks like a nice car. The driver’s seat looks to be in great condition. I didn’t see any shots of the Mystichrome steering wheel though.

I wouldn’t call this one “over priced.” For a dealer, it’s actually quite reasonable. It has more miles than mine and they are asking more than I will be, but I’ve seen higher dealer prices than this.

I too have been looking, and I've spoken to someone about this car...They're evaluating my trade...

If that doesn't go through, and like you, I've got time (going to have to sell my other car first to make space in the garage!)...I'd be interested in hearing what your asking price is.

Goose17

Established Member
I too have been looking, and I've spoken to someone about this car...They're evaluating my trade...

If that doesn't go through, and like you, I've got time (going to have to sell my other car first to make space in the garage!)...I'd be interested in hearing what your asking price is.

Actually, I was contacted via pm and the guy bought my car. I wasn’t going to sell it until Spring, but it is gone. Happy hunting to you. Mystichrome cars rock!

Michael Wilson

Established Member
I received the car fax on the car in cary NC. It said it has had 3 previous owners? Anyways I am looking for a mystichromechrome or comp oramge convertible close to stock low miles. Have cash I am located in Ohio.

Users who are viewing this thread