WTB 2011 GT 6spd Premium, 26k, any color

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Hey guys, looking for a 2011 GT premium 6spd. I really don't care about colors, just looking to spend 26k. I'll go a little higher if it has HID's and/or Nav. I'm in NY. PM me what you got!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I think it's definitely possible in a few months. 2013s coming in spring of next year, pretty crazy that some guys will have had their 2011s for almost 2 years.

Time flies!

TurboX2

Established Member
Maybe in the middle of winter, but not yet. I've been looking hard for a month and a half and the lowest I've seen is $26,900 and next cheapest nowhere near that. I would have grabbed that one if I could get my GT500 sold, its killing me that I missed it...

StevenStarke

Established Member
Maybe in the middle of winter, but not yet. I've been looking hard for a month and a half and the lowest I've seen is $26,900 and next cheapest nowhere near that. I would have grabbed that one if I could get my GT500 sold, its killing me that I missed it...

I've found them at 28k all day. Most of them have under 10k miles. If someone were to have 15k miles then I dont think 26k private would be unreasonable.

TurboX2

Established Member
They'll get there, just might take a while yet. :beer:

I have a friend at a dealership who will search the auctions for me whenever I get my car sold. A few weeks ago the average selling price on a premium at auction was around $27,200, I'm gonna check soon to see if they've been coming down, if not yet they should by next month as 2011 program cars are hitting the inventory.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
They'll get there, just might take a while yet. :beer:

I have a friend at a dealership who will search the auctions for me whenever I get my car sold. A few weeks ago the average selling price on a premium at auction was around $27,200, I'm gonna check soon to see if they've been coming down, if not yet they should by next month as 2011 program cars are hitting the inventory.

I don't recall Mustang GT's really hitting the block as program cars. Expedition's, Explorer's, Edge's, Fusion's, Taurus's, F150's but not mustangs.

OP, I think that you are on the right page in your search as in a private party sale that is fair.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I've found them at 28k all day. Most of them have under 10k miles. If someone were to have 15k miles then I dont think 26k private would be unreasonable.

I haven't seen any premium GTs for $26k yet, there are a few base models going for around that.

Keep in mind, a lot of people still owe money on their Mustangs. Most don't want to be upside down on their loan.

I think you will have to wait until at least the end of the year to get a premium GT with 10-15k miles for $26k.

StevenStarke

Established Member
I haven't seen any premium GTs for $26k yet, there are a few base models going for around that.

Keep in mind, a lot of people still owe money on their Mustangs. Most don't want to be upside down on their loan.

I think you will have to wait until at least the end of the year to get a premium GT with 10-15k miles for $26k.

If the car has HID's and 19's, I'd push up to 28k-29k.

Ive been on manheim every day and I've seen 26k-27k for premium gt's with under 8k miles

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Ive been on manheim every day and I've seen 26k-27k for premium gt's with under 8k miles

:shrug:

Why not buy one then! I searched autotrader and I haven't seen any 6spd premium GTs for $26k through-out the whole country. There is an automatic one with 20k miles for $25k, it's got some weird ass stripes and a tan interior though, (not a fan).

Eventually I'll be in the market for a 2011-2012 GT. I'll wait until they dip into the lower 20s though, (probably not until spring next year). I think $26K for a premium GT is pretty reasonable, I just haven't seen it yet so I think you might have to wait a bit longer. :beer:

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Established Member
:shrug:

Why not buy one then! I searched autotrader and I haven't seen any 6spd premium GTs for $26k through-out the whole country. There is an automatic one with 20k miles for $25k, it's got some weird ass stripes and a tan interior though, (not a fan).

I might but alot of them arent close. And I need my 07 Is350 to sell so I'm working on that currently.

wazslow

Established Member
You can have my premium Kona blue GT for 26k right now. 1650miles on it. No problems with it at all. Only issue is that the thread was asking for a stick and mine is an auto.

TurboX2

Established Member
Not the right car since its auto, but found one for 23k....

2011 Ford Mustang GT, $22,995 - Cars.com

Says clean title, but almost has to be a buyback or some other issue or why the hell would a person sell it that low? Either way I love seeing a car like that because it sets a new low for the market. :burnout:

How are you getting on there, have a dealer number? I'd love to be able to search for myself but don't have a way to join... :nonono:

StevenStarke

Established Member
Not the right car since its auto, but found one for 23k....

2011 Ford Mustang GT, $22,995 - Cars.com

Says clean title, but almost has to be a buyback or some other issue or why the hell would a person sell it that low? Either way I love seeing a car like that because it sets a new low for the market. :burnout:

How are you getting on there, have a dealer number? I'd love to be able to search for myself but don't have a way to join... :nonono:

yea my mother works for a dealer part time on the side and i have their log in. You'd be surprised but there really arent many '11 GT's out there. If you search for whats coming up, there are less then 60 in the whole US going up for auction in the next few weeks. Well thats whats shown now, there are always last min entries though

vindawg1

Are you strictly looking for a premium or would you consider a base? I've got a 2011 base with 6300 on the clock that I'm trying to sell. 6spd & 3.73's

pic:

mustang1.jpg

thewizard

Established Member
They are out there! I just picked my 11' GT/CS for $26,500 with 16k miles.
They listed the car for $29,945 and I just made them an offer of $26k and they came back with $26.5. They had the car on the lot for 6 weeks and no one was even looking at it. They mainly sell trucks.
You just have to find the right dealer willing to move cars. Low ball them and just throw them an offer you never know?

TurboX2

Established Member

StevenStarke

Established Member
I think I found a car, 2011 GT with 19's, brembos, NAV, HID's, 3.73's. Just doesnt have heated seats or sunroof. Its a lease takeover and seems like a decent deal. I have a $500 deposit on my Lexus and I overnighted the paperwork for the lease takeover so my fingers are crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread