WTB 2011 GT 6spd Premium, 26k, any color

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Care to share the price? :shrug:

His payment was $517 a month. he put $1750 towards it and it effectively made it $440 a month with 22 months left. Then it has a 22k buyout. It's not definite though. The prev owner is literally moving out of the country as I type this. Like he's getting on a plane in 28 mins and it's gonna be a nightmare to assume this lease.

StevenStarke

Established Member
Yea like I said before, it has Hids, gunmetal 19's with brembos, NAV, etc

I like the lease idea because then it's already sold in 2 years. I've never had a car longer than 22 months.

TurboX2

Established Member
Yea like I said before, it has Hids, gunmetal 19's with brembos, NAV, etc

I like the lease idea because then it's already sold in 2 years. I've never had a car longer than 22 months.

Well, everybody has their range of what looks good. If you were to turn it in you'd be spending $9700 to rent a car for 22 months. You could always buy it out for around 24k after taxes, title transfer, etc.. and try to make a couple thousand selling it, but after the extra hassle that would still be about a $7700 hit to rent a car for 22 months... I'm not criticising, just a bit confused as you started out a bargain shopper and went the other way with that one... :shrug: What color?

Here's a similarily loaded one (no Brembo) not far from me for $28,900....

Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT in Onalaska, WI 54650: Coupe Details - 306885411 - AutoTrader.com

Here's another near me at a dealership where I know the used car manager, they just bought this one from Ford, Sterling Gray with lots of miles but all the options except Brembo's and including a glass roof and brick red leather for $27,995....it just came in so hopefully pics in a day or two...

Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium in White Bear Lake, MN 55110: Coupe Details - 307795867 - AutoTrader.com

StevenStarke

Established Member
Well, everybody has their range of what looks good. If you were to turn it in you'd be spending $9700 to rent a car for 22 months. You could always buy it out for around 24k after taxes, title transfer, etc.. and try to make a couple thousand selling it, but after the extra hassle that would still be about a $7700 hit to rent a car for 22 months... I'm not criticising, just a bit confused as you started out a bargain shopper and went the other way with that one... :shrug: What color?

Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT in Onalaska, WI 54650: Coupe Details - 306885411 - AutoTrader.com

Here's another near me at a dealership where I know the used car manager, they just bought this one from Ford, Sterling Gray with lots of miles but all the options except Brembo's and including a glass roof and brick red leather for $27,995....it just came in so hopefully pics in a day or two...

Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium in White Bear Lake, MN 55110: Coupe Details - 307795867 - AutoTrader.com

Id take that grey one if he came down a little bit. But I'd still have to ship it to NY. So that's another $1500 right there.

StevenStarke

Established Member

If I finance a car for 28k, after tax and fees its going to be 31k. Thats going to be $500-$600 a month depending on if I go with a 6 or 5 yr loan. This car is $440 which I like, OR I can not make any payments until March and then pay the $517. Gives me some time to knock down some other debt. Im paying $540 now and really looking to go down in monthly payment.

I figure I'll put a turbo on or SC it by next summer. Do rims, suspension, etc... Then when the lease is up, part it out, hopefully round up 8k-10k and give it back. Then put that down on another car, maybe a GT500 or GTR.

If I could find a PRIVATE party car that met my requests for around 26k-28k I'd go for it. Dealers charge you a bunch of fees and are a pain in the A** to deal with. I HATE buying used cars from dealers.

TurboX2

Established Member
Id take that grey one if he came down a little bit. But I'd still have to ship it to NY. So that's another $1500 right there.

They were both Sterling Gray.... :dw:

On an open trailer I think ~$600-700, enclosed I don't know but you're probably about right. If you were referring to the 2nd one give me a zip code and I can ask my friend there how much to ship it, he has pretty good contacts for it as they get used cars from all over the country...

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Established Member
They were both Sterling Gray.... :dw:

On an open trailer I think ~$600-700, enclosed I don't know but you're probably about right. If you were referring to the 2nd one give me a zip code and I can ask my friend there how much to ship it, he has pretty good contacts for it as they get used cars from all over the country...

whoops, lol. I meant the first one with nav.

The 2nd one has WAYYY too many miles for that price. I drive alot as it is. The cars I'm looking at have under 10k. He'd have to do like 24k for me to take that car which I doubt he'll do.

my zip is 11713.

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
Just lowered mine to $28,500. What the dealer offered me for trade (+$500) . They have the truck I want. Will be trading it in next week.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

StevenStarke

Established Member
Just lowered mine to $28,500. What the dealer offered me for trade (+$500) . They have the truck I want. Will be trading it in next week.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Car looks good man, but honestly I've found some better deals for similar cars and cars with more options for less. Id take the $28k if I were you because with the tax savings on your new truck you'll end up better off.

TurboX2

Established Member
Car looks good man, but honestly I've found some better deals for similar cars and cars with more options for less. Id take the $28k if I were you because with the tax savings on your new truck you'll end up better off.

He just dropped it to 27k in his for sale thread.... :shrug:

mrpositraction

Sssssssslayer
Established Member
He just dropped it to 27k in his for sale thread.... :shrug:

Sure did. The slimy dealer sold the truck before I could get back to town. Wanted a cash deposit and I was in Indianapolis, wasn't going to happen.

Found another truck I want, out of state, I am a motivated seller now, makes all the difference in the world. $27K would take it so I can get into the truck. I sent him a PM explaining all this.

Just redid the ebay add and updated all the people that were interested, wanting this gone this week.

Last edited:

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
there are 2 5.0 coupes on E-bay now one is an auto the other 6 speed. One is $25,000 and change the other $26,000 and change . One has 15K miles the other 10K.

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Established Member
Flying out to Michigan tomorrow morning to pick up my car. Got a grey on black premium car with Nav, brembos, HID's. Has 9500 miles. Pics to come!!

skybob

Established Member
What'd you have to pay for it? They are finally dropping! I bought mine last week, it should be here this week. I almost wish I waited a little longer but it's the car I want.

Users who are viewing this thread