WTB: 2011 or 2012 GT500

916er

Established Member
I am looking for a 2011 or 2012 GT500. I am kind of specific as to what I want. Namely, I want the car to be Race Red with white stripes. I do not want the SVT package ( I am not tracking the car and I like the wider stripes) and it must have the Electronics package. I will, however, entertain looking at a car with the SVT package. I originally was not considering the glass roof option because you lose the stripes but I have been warming up to that option. I have posted this in the marketplace but I thought it would get more notice here. Thanks all. Eugene (315) 247-9168

C.Stanley

Infidel
Established Member
You would probably have better luck posting this where it should be posted in the classified section.
Good luck with your search.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
He is also only 100 miles from me. Would be willing to possibly take a look at it for you.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/673169786/overview/

Seller comments

2011 Shelby GT500. Showroom Condition. Only 4,800 miles. All options except glass roof. Car has intake, exhaust, throttle body, pulleys, programmer, and dual fan heat exchanger. I have the original books, window sticker, car cover, pulleys, and intake. Car is red with white stripes. Black leather with white stripes. No wrecks, paint work, or stories. Car is not being used and taking up space in my garage.
Read more at https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/673169786/overview/#qyf3xhUY3BARLBMW.99

Last edited:

916er

Established Member
Wow, that would be great. I have talked to the owner a week ago or so. He was willing to come down to 40k which was more than I originally wanted to spend. However, the car seems pristine. Of course, I had no way of examining the car since I am in Syracuse, NY. If you could inspect the car for me that would be great. His name is Justin. I hate to put your out, but having a knowledgeable person looking at it would really help me decide if I want to go the extra $$. I also have to factor in the cost of shipping. The car has some modifications that tend to worry me. One thing he said the aftermarket exhaust is somewhat loud. I figured an OEM exhaust would not be hard to source on the forums. So, if you have a chance to check it out that would be great. Thanks again! Eugene

Users who are viewing this thread