WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Midwest area. Cash in hand. NO Verts

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Midwest area. Cash in hand. NO Verts

Looking for a nice low mileage 13 or 14... perfer a 14 but will buy either.. Mods are a bonus. Let me know what you have cause i have been looking and really cant find anything that catches my eye. You can message me here or text me
563 320 4904

02_Lightning

Established Member
The price seems pretty high on that car though - $54k-$55k would be about the max value for it. I am working on a similar car that i know the dealer paid $52k for trade. I offered $56k and rhey wouldn't take less than $59k for it. Oh well - they will have it for a while.

carguy19

Established Member
The price seems pretty high on that car though - $54k-$55k would be about the max value for it. I am working on a similar car that i know the dealer paid $52k for trade. I offered $56k and rhey wouldn't take less than $59k for it. Oh well - they will have it for a while.

2014 cars with 2000 miles are selling for 53-55 at wholesale auctions. High 50s for a low mile car isnt too bad from a dealer.

If you don't mind the miles, you will find something at your price point most likely with 5-10K miles.

I would part with mine for 59.9 with all the mods and parts and tune and all the stock stuff along with it. My car has 2100 miles

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
i can get a 2014 with under 5k miles everywhere for 55-58k .. im just looking for the right color combo and options.

carguy19

Established Member
i can get a 2014 with under 5k miles everywhere for 55-58k .. im just looking for the right color combo and options.

You should list your color choices on the thread. People might read it that are on the fence about selling and may have the color you want and would part with it.

Example... I am not advertising my car for sale. But if someone posted they were looking for a grabber blue coupe, I would read and consider speaking with them.

Give it a shot... the people here know you want a low mile car and around what your $ budget is, if you list the color, I bet you find a car within 2-3 days.

02_Lightning

Established Member
I have tried this as well - no luck though. Shelbys were plentiful here 6 months ago... in the last month, nothing available.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
wouldnt mind. DIB with black stripes, Red with blk stripes. those would be the color preferences...

Or not interested in white or silver.. But really any color besides what i just mentioned. Im looking for something maybe 300 mile radius.

02_Lightning

Established Member
wouldnt mind. DIB with black stripes, Red with blk stripes. those would be the color preferences...

Or not interested in white or silver.. But really any color besides what i just mentioned. Im looking for something maybe 300 mile radius.

You have PLENTY to choose from - have a loom at Autotrader... Boatloads in your area.

02_Lightning

Established Member
What color you looking for?

I am looking for any color except grabber blue. Car must be fully optioned (glass roof not nexessary), but MUST be a true stripe delete car. Only exception would be black with matte black stripes.

02_Lightning

Established Member
There are quite a few available with stripes. Check out cars.com too. All the good cars are out west... I let a $53k 13 go that was loaded minus the glass roof. It had 8k miles i think but the car was 1000 miles from me. Distance wins for me.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
I dont want any color with stripes thou.. I really want red with black stripes. preferably 2014 and the one they had on there is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread