WTB:2014 Ruby Red GT500 Convertible

Gabed1972

Established Member
WTB:2014 Ruby Red GT500 Convertible, with white stripes, 821, recaro seats, and electronics package. As close to invoice as possible. Must be willing to assist with shipping to Rhode Island.....

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated...

:coolman:

(May consider other color combos only if at invoice)

Last edited:

Gabed1972

Established Member
Lol not busted- just wanted to see if the deal fell through or something

Guys to be honest I was curious to see what kind of response I would get. I keep seeing all theses folks talking about these deals they have gotten below msrp and invoice pricing and as I expected no one has replied or pm'd me with any offers below sticker so just wanted to confirm I got a fair deal..

:beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Guys to be honest I was curious to see what kind of response I would get. I keep seeing all theses folks talking about these deals they have gotten below msrp and invoice pricing and as I expected no one has replied or pm'd me with any offers below sticker so just wanted to confirm I got a fair deal..

:beer:

I don't think there's alot if people paying invoice.

But the people that are getting larger discounts are getting 13s. Not 14s. They're buying the few leftovers that are well, leftover. Are some people getting deals on 14s sure but not "all these folks"

If you're buying a very specific 14, in New England nonetheless- MSRP is a great deal. One of my clients got $10k over on a 14, 2 weeks ago. They would have sold it for sticker. Some idiot walked in and said " I won't pay more than $10k over!!" They're a Boston market dealer- got 3 13s and only 1 14.

You could go get an invoice deal on a Gt500 right now! It's going to a be a black '13 coupe with every option though. Gotta pay to play, and in this case, you want a specific car that a dealer doesn't have.

Gabed1972

Established Member
Makes sense. It's basic business 101: supply -vs- demand. lol..

Users who are viewing this thread