WTB...6R80 for conversion

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
I was out in mexico on personal problems and in the time frame my shop got broken in they stole a lot of stuff . I already cleared everything with the op I refunded all he's money today so there's no need for people been calling one of my cell phones .I do apologize to the op hope were straight now.

and btw I'll be calling your shop to see if you really got robbed

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Well the money got refunded to Kixass and that was indeed very important....however, as much as we all here would love to believe the story, I'm sure we all highly doubt the trans and parts were stolen. If what you text me was true, 3 oh 2 then something is definitely off....? Here's the rundown for everyone. I was texting 3 oh 2 at the same time Kixass was getting his deal finalized. I did not have all my funds together but I did have a nice set of custom wheels to trade plus cash for the trans and parts. When I text u on 11-08-13 at 10:40am and asked about the auto swap trans, u said "UPS will pick the trans up today" (I still have the texts saved showing your cell # Jose, the dates, and the times, and yes I can show them to anyone)....you see, it's just odd that it was all picked up by UPS and shipped on the 8th, but here it is the 27th, but wait.....a week ago your shop was supposedly "broken into"....hmm....well then, if I figure all this right, that would be about the 20th that your shop was "broken into". Doesent add up on the dates buddy. Probably would've been better on your part to just say, "guys I really f...'ed up". You can't cover tracks when the dates don't match. Sounds like everyone better watch Jose Angel Valenzuela, 3 oh 2, or anything to do with VTR or JR's Transmissions in Pasadena, Tx from now on.

Last edited:

3 oh 2

Established Member
Reason why ..one of the reason why debit card was at maximum spending limit for the day and PayPal rep just told me to contact the person who I was going to refund the money which I did and he knows that first thing next day. I will refund him his $250 that he put as a deposit . I don't know why he acts like I didn't tell him that .

3 oh 2

Established Member
Got caught of what !! I have no need to screw people I'm doing the right thing and give back the money to the people it belongs too . I'm done with these tread just wanted to say sorry to the OP and move on he got he's money back already and tomorrow ill refund phantom . I just want to clear up all this mess up .

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
Reason why ..one of the reason why debit card was at maximum spending limit for the day and PayPal rep just told me to contact the person who I was going to refund the money which I did and he knows that first thing next day. I will refund him his $250 that he put as a deposit . I don't know why he acts like I didn't tell him that .

I'm giving u till noon tomorrow to pay me, if not i will come down to your neck of the woods and hunt u down and get my $ personally

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Got caught of what !! I have no need to screw people I'm doing the right thing and give back the money to the people it belongs too . I'm done with these tread just wanted to say sorry to the OP and move on he got he's money back already and tomorrow ill refund phantom . I just want to clear up all this mess up .

Yea when everyone on here finds out your real info it gets scary huh? Do yourself a favor and log off.... Then never log on again. You are marked now.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
^ this, but first post a copy of the police report just to prove us all wrong.

I hate liars and thieves. They're worse than killers...

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I WANT TO SINCERELY THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! If it wasn't for this brotherhood I would have not gotten my refund. Lesson learned....don't send Paypal funds as a "gift" because you are NOT covered and by them and they won't do anything about it. That's why I could respond to the comments about Paypal coverage. So THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart!!

Phantom 5 Liter still needs to get his money back. So keep blowing up Jose's phone, go to his shop what ever we can do to get our brother back his money too

Here are the pathetic excuses I would get though out this ordeal.....
NOVEMBER 13, 2013 @ 10:12pm
(1/2) Hows it going sorry havent sent you the tacking info. Having problems with ups they wouldnt pick up the tranny crate becuase they didnt send a lift gate .
(2/2) So by friday it will be picked up again sorry for the delayed

NOV. 17 10:53am
(1/2) Sorry was out of town for family member funeral and I had left my cell phone in my car just flew back in . I had my wife shipped everything friday once
(2/2) she gets out of work she has the tracking info . Sorry didn't get back with you I left in a hurry

Nov. 17 11:46pm
Wife left info on my desk at the shop. I will txt you early in the morning with the tracking info .

Nov. 18 10:23am
(1/2) Just got here to my shop. I just found out that friday ups only took one of my shipments which was a Mt82 set
-up that I sold on the corral forum. yours
(2/2) its eschedule for pick up today at 3pm sorry for the delayed I had never been this late on any shipment

Nov 18. 10:12pm
(1/3) Just got my phone sorry man . Just give me till the morning I have everything loaded in the truck I have to freight the the tranny ups would not take it
(2/3) because the plastic container . I know its been almost 2 weeks just one more day I promise I will have the tracking numbers tomorrow . I'm not trying to
(3/3) do you bad just had some personal issues .

Nov 19 10:13am
Good morning Can you send adress again just to verify the one I have is right . Heading out to ups in 30 min thanks

Nov 19 12:53pm
Ok I'm heading out to ups to go drop off the boxes . Will send you copy of the tracking numbers in a little bit

Nov 19 3:51pm
Parts got shipped can you give me an e-mail so I can email you a photo copy of the tracking numbers .

Nov 19 5:46pm
Not yet I'm out of my shop getting materials. I will notify you once I send it having a long day but they have been shipped delivery date is for Monday 11-25 .

Nov 19 10:34pm
Just heading home ill scan them and send them to you .

Nov 20 12:28am
You didnt get tracking numbers? I will resend them again

Nov 20 12:30am
I wrote the email wrong forgot the dot on the 5.0 .

Nov 26 10:48pm
(1/2) I need to explain whats going on. I can refund you no problem .but when i was out of town i left a friend incharge to ship you the parts he screwed me
(2/2) over i just got home right now and saw my phone with all your messages

Nov 27 10:38am
Im not kidding i just replaced my front door they broke in to the shop they took 3 6r80 , 1 Mt82 my vortech blower and tools

Then basically said I would get my refund at 9am and it took until 2:08pm that day. Then he said this:
But the guy you were dealing was my worker this is my shop cell phone

Trying to pass the buck to his worker. Then asks me if I can try to get him reinstated back on the forum because it would let him log on. HE'LL NO!!!! BAND that SOB!!!

As you can see every excuses in the book. Even leaving phone in glove box (who does that) while flying out if country. Then suppose to be shop cell phone. To employee I was dealing with, shop got robbed, wife didn't ship right on and what made me the most angriest us that he was delivering the tranny himself to UPS then messed up my email address for tracking numbers to I had to leave country and a friend was suppose to ship it. So how could he have mid-typed my email when he was sending me tracking numbers to his friend not shipping it to his shop have the tranny stolen?

What a piece of $HIT!!!! Let this guy have. I'm unleashing the hounds. Do what you got to do. I hope PHANTOM 5 LITER gets back his money too!!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hopefully the right admin see this and stop this guy from selling on here(at least). Glad you got your money back :beer:

12gt

Established Member
So everytime you pp, don't send as gift?
You have to explain in the comment section what you
Will be purchasing?
So I did the right thing ppl here always want me to
Gift wire the money.
Wow glad you got your money back!!
HAPPy THANKSGIVING!! Everyone

Poppacapp

Established Member
so everytime you pp, don't send as gift?
You have to explain in the comment section what you
will be purchasing?
So i did the right thing ppl here always want me to
gift wire the money.
Wow glad you got your money back!!
Happy thanksgiving!! Everyone

never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

gift money on paypal when you have no idea who the person is you are dealing with.

3 oh 2

Established Member
Phantom got refunded this morning also . I txt him to let him know funds were send back . I apologized for everything my intentions was never to screw any one .

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Well I'm still looking to do the conversion although now I'm kind of afraid to trust anyone. Maybe ill just keep adding to my funds for a power adder. Auto would have been nice. It's been a while since I was that excited. Oh well you live and you learn.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Well I'm still looking to do the conversion although now I'm kind of afraid to trust anyone. Maybe ill just keep adding to my funds for a power adder. Auto would have been nice. It's been a while since I was that excited. Oh well you live and you learn.

Best thing for you to do would be to gather the things locally yourself... salvage tranny, etc etc.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
i just got my money back from this scum bag this morning.... and I wanna say thank you to the Mustang community on here for backing me up. Just like my new found friend kixass said, you live and learn and I'm never again gonna do online transactions with a troll like 3 oh 2, guy has no heart and dosnt have any regards to others hard earned money....he got mad at me because I gave him a negative feedback on his page :whine: guys insane, thinks im gonna give him a good review, HELL NO, and expects me to remove the negative feed back, lol
yea I'll remove it alright :nono: ....but I left my phone in my glove box in my car.
Thank you guys again and Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to all on here:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread