WTB: '93 teal/blk/sunroof

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
There is a teal/black in i believe bakersfield ca. not sure if it has a sun roof tho

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Lets bring this back for you!!!

Thanks Will. Running out of hope right now.

Still working on that Lx. I talked to the guy again on friday. He's getting me more pictures this coming weekend. He couldn't give me an answer on why the motor is paint blue for such a low mileage Lx. But, he thinks the previous owner did it for rust prevention. The previous owner was into car shows.

Anyway, the rest of the car is mint. I ll let you know what happend. I still may an extra set of eyes to look at it. ;-)

Even if go for the Low milage Lx. Im still in the hunt for the Teal. No matter what.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well sounds like a good deal, I take it the guy from Texas backed out? I will be more than happy to take a look at it for you! I saw on 1993cobra you were asking to convert a grey leather or cloth over to a black interior. I would say it wouldn't really hurt anything as long as you keep the grey interior for future sale of the car. From what I saw just the front cover was painted in the pictures but is hard to say if the whole motor has been painted?? Share them new pictures if and when you get them!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Well sounds like a good deal, I take it the guy from Texas backed out? I will be more than happy to take a look at it for you! I saw on 1993cobra you were asking to convert a grey leather or cloth over to a black interior. I would say it wouldn't really hurt anything as long as you keep the grey interior for future sale of the car. From what I saw just the front cover was painted in the pictures but is hard to say if the whole motor has been painted?? Share them new pictures if and when you get them!

Yea I did put that up on 1993cobra. My mind is poping like a popcorn machine. Either pull the trigger on the Lx....or just do that teal interior conversion. Ive known of the teal for sometime now. Just not really into the concept of having a Fox Cobra with an interior swap. Wanted to see what forum users thought of the concept.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Will, It just dawned on me. I dont' see you over on 1993cobra.....why?
Did you register?

I'll contact the mod to let him know that your a great contributor to the forums.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
I have registered twice now with two different names and still haven't been accepted yet! I am probably not helping the whole finding a car thing cause I keep finding everything that you really don't want. Since the teal and black is what you are really looking for!! It's just hard to tell when new cars pop up from time to time, like the teal on ebay now I have never seen that one for sale before. I think it is a no win situation with the whole switching interior over, either you buy a car and switch it and then an original will pop up or if you don't hard to tell when one will become available. Hard to say may just have to be slow and steady like a turtle, that is kinda what I am doing on the future car I am looking for.

ducci610

Established Member
Yea I have also registered my car on 1993cobra.com 3 times in the last few months and it still lists the previous owner. Not sure whos running that site but the must not check their email often

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Yea I have also registered my car on 1993cobra.com 3 times in the last few months and it still lists the previous owner. Not sure whos running that site but the must not check their email often

Hey ducci610.... You should bring your 93 down to Oc Maryland in May.
Here's the link:
Special Event Productions, Inc.

Not sure if your familiar with Crusin Oc event in Md. But, all the mustang/COBRA's hang out the 64th street. You should try to go. I'll be there with my 03 cobra in my sig.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
I have registered twice now with two different names and still haven't been accepted yet! I am probably not helping the whole finding a car thing cause I keep finding everything that you really don't want. Since the teal and black is what you are really looking for!! It's just hard to tell when new cars pop up from time to time, like the teal on ebay now I have never seen that one for sale before. I think it is a no win situation with the whole switching interior over, either you buy a car and switch it and then an original will pop up or if you don't hard to tell when one will become available. Hard to say may just have to be slow and steady like a turtle, that is kinda what I am doing on the future car I am looking for.

Hey Will, I sent a PM to the moderator over on 1993cobra.com to see whats up with your registeration. I will let you know what I here from him.

Got to get you on over there!!:beer:

WillyB93

Established Member
That would be great, I thought about emailing Aaron Stiles to see what he couldn't do for me! I sent you a PM.

ducci610

Established Member
Hey ducci610.... You should bring your 93 down to Oc Maryland in May.
Here's the link:
Special Event Productions, Inc.

Not sure if your familiar with Crusin Oc event in Md. But, all the mustang/COBRA's hang out the 64th street. You should try to go. I'll be there with my 03 cobra in my sig.

Nice! look like a lot of older hot rods but your saying a good amount of mustangs attend? If so def a possability.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Nice! look like a lot of older hot rods but your saying a good amount of mustangs attend? If so def a possability.

Oh yea, plenty. They seem to all hang out at the 64-65st down there on
Saturday of that weekend.

Here on SVT, go under Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association under the local forums and you'll see some threads inregards to that weekend soon to start to pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread