WTB:99-01 cobra or 03-04 Mach 1 or 99-04 Built GT

2001SilvrGT

Established Member
I'm looking for a 99-01 cobra 03-04 mach 1 or a 99-04 built gt cash in hand looking to spend at least 12k. im located on long island ny but willing to travel out of state but not too far let me know what you have.

Last edited:

luvdamud

Silver, you are about 4.5 hours away from me if your interested in the 99 Cobra Convertible. Miles are high but the car is in good shape and a pretty good price as well. I'm looking at $5800 but have some room to wiggle.

Chris

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
whats your budget? I have a 99 cobra blown, t56, 03 04 front and rear bumper, cobra R hood, Brembo brakes, etc. Stage 4 kenny brown suspension, list goes on. PM if its something your looking for.

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
Hey bud,

I've got an azure blue Mach 1 - coupe (of course) - 5 spd - 50,904 miles on it this morning =)

I am in Garden City, Long Island on the weekends. I do want to trade for a Cobra, but will sell it out right as well. The Mach is truthfully in excellent condition as you'll see. My cell # is in the ad so you can call/text me

Here's a link:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...254/885353-wtt-my-2003-mach-1-your-cobra.html

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I have a 2001 eaton swapped cobra w/ 26000 miles on it. Maximum Motorsports suspension including K member, T56 w/ 26 spline input shaft, fuel system and some other stuff. If interested let me know and I will send you some pics. Car is tuned very safe and made 417hp/389tq on the dyno. I have the dyno sheet. Performance Dyno in NH tuned it and you don't get much better than Pete for tunes.

I'm located just south of Boston, MA. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

ryant46

Established Member
Hey, I live up in Cheyenne WY (not sure if you want to travel that far) but I have a 2001 Cobra coupe, true blue, bbk cold air intake, exhaust, lowered 1.75", stage 2 clutch, got rid of the cobra rims and put newer GT wheels on it (looks 100 times better), interior is near perfect, exterior has a few small scratches but excellent for 11 years old. Im looking for 11,500 for it. I can send you pics if you want to see it.

2001SilvrGT

Established Member
Hey, I live up in Cheyenne WY (not sure if you want to travel that far) but I have a 2001 Cobra coupe, true blue, bbk cold air intake, exhaust, lowered 1.75", stage 2 clutch, got rid of the cobra rims and put newer GT wheels on it (looks 100 times better), interior is near perfect, exterior has a few small scratches but excellent for 11 years old. Im looking for 11,500 for it. I can send you pics if you want to see it.

how many miles an does it have black interior?

Users who are viewing this thread