wtb 99-01 cobras

lightning2010

Established Member
so im looking for my first car and i need somthing that will compete with my friends stangs. So im looking for a 99-01 cobra vert or coupe doesnt really matter i would rather a coupe. I would like low miles and as stock as possible. IN OR AROUND GEORGIA
and under 20k.so there it is now whoever is interested in selling there 99-01 cobra please email me at:
[email protected]

Last edited:

lightning2010

Established Member
it looks good. im looking for something a little closer to georgia. it really looks good though and i would do it but its just to far away.:shrug:

er22bball0302

Established Member
lightning2010 said:
it looks good. im looking for something a little closer to georgia. it really looks good though and i would do it but its just to far away.:shrug:

Honestly i can help you out quite a bit if its the distance you are worried about...im no stanger to long trips..

lightning2010

Established Member
how much

how much do you want. and i dont turn 16 till late august so i dont know if you want to wait that long.

lightning2010

Established Member
i was looking at the pics again and it seems that the ford emblem was taken off and i was wondering if you are going to put it back on or fill in the holes?

er22bball0302

Established Member
lightning2010 said:
i was looking at the pics again and it seems that the ford emblem was taken off and i was wondering if you are going to put it back on or fill in the holes?

i can put a ford emblem back on it if its a problem..i dont have the emblem the previous owner took it off...When are you planning on purchasing a car..If you wont be purchasing till august i can't reserve it for you i would like to sell it as soon as possilble..

Users who are viewing this thread