WTB Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges and SOS Pillar Pod

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I'm looking to pick up the dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges and the Speed of Sound pillar pod. Let me know what you have!

05turbo

Established Member
i got a set and pod prolly sell for 525 all brand new maybe had a month

05turbo

Established Member
well didnt realize that. hard to sell new used stuff cheap lol

jayman33

I have this for sale as well. Sent ya a PM. They've been on the car for about a week or so. Still have all the original boxes.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Don't know why you have such a hard time with this? Because I am selling stuff I don't need cheaper than you want for yours? Too bad....

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'm interested in anyone who wants to sell theirs...Urban, are yours new and/or do they include a mount (SoS or other)? I'm looking for the entire setup (Dual Aeroforces and SoS mount) but I'll buy each individually for the right price. PM or email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com, thanks!

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I'm interested in anyone who wants to sell theirs...Urban, are yours new and/or do they include a mount (SoS or other)? I'm looking for the entire setup (Dual Aeroforces and SoS mount) but I'll buy each individually for the right price. PM or email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com, thanks!

Generally you make your own WTB thread lol

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Yeah we'll this thread has been all over the place with both buyers and sellers, so I figured "why not?" lol

haha no its all good i dont care I picked some up...I was the only buyer to post until you though everyone was trying to sell them...good luck though :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread